Acceptable Terms on Fair Use
Acceptable Terms on Fair Use for Promos with Unlimited Offers
The Acceptable Terms on Fair Use for Globe unlimited promos is aligned with industry practice of telecommunications providers all over the world. It is intended to ensure that all customers get to equally share an enjoyable experience using Globe services. As such, the Acceptable Terms on Fair Use may be used to protect Globe customers against entities or persons utilizing Globe services in a manner that runs counter to the intent of the promo, fraudulent, or exceeding normal standards of use.
In your purchase or use of our products and services, you agree to our Acceptable Terms on Fair Use and agree to be bound by the policy.
Please see below the terms relating to the unlimited service/promo that you have subscribed for.
1. Available to active Globe subscribers
2. Applicable to Globe-to-Globe, Globe-to-TM and Globe to other network calls and/or text only
3. Globe provides unlimited texts, unlimited calls or unlimited texts and calls to be used from your mobile phone for private, personal, non-commercial purposes.
4. Unlimited promos may not be used with any other device other than your mobile phone or in a way that adversely impacts the service to other Globe Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers.
5. Globe shall implement policies to ensure that all subscribers get to equally share an enjoyable call and text experience. This policy is designed to protect those who might be affected by the few subscribers who use the unlimited promos for activities other than its intended use. Acceptable Terms on Fair Use applies:
a. to sending of spam or unsolicited bulk messages like political and promotional advertisements, financial loans or recruitments
b. to sending of fraudulent messages or bogus promotional offers
c. if your usage of unlimited calls /unlimited texts /unlimited calls and unlimited texts is unreasonably high
6. Your usage of an unlimited promo is excessive or unreasonable as defined below:
a. It is unreasonable/excessive if your usage adversely affects the Globe network and another Globe subscriber's use or access to Globe services.
b. Excessive use means calls or text usage per day is significantly higher than one's normal usage.
7. If Globe reasonably suspects that you are not acting in accordance with the Acceptable Terms on Fair Use, Globe reserves the right to suspend your unlimited subscription and charge you under regular rates, or disconnect your account.
8. We reserve the right to vary the Acceptable Terms on Fair Use without prior notice.