Frequently Asked Questions
Popular FAQs for DataHow do I activate my phone's internet?
Internet connection of most phone models is automatically turned on. If your phone's internet is not yet active, just text GO to 2951 for free and Globe will send the settings directly to your phone. It's that easy! You may also click here for a step-by-step guide to start surfing on your mobile phone.
If you're not subscribed to any Globe surfing promo, you will be charged P5 for 15 minutes. For a cheaper and worry-free browsing experience, Globe encourages you to subscribe to our surfing promos. Please click here to find the best surfing promo for you.
No need for that because your current plan will work with LTE. You can also register to existing promos so you can enjoy unlimited and/or discounted services.
Before you can use LTE, remember that you have to have an LTE phone with updated software to make it LTE capable and also have an LTE SIM.
METRO MANILA – MAKATI
- Sen. Gil Puyat; Part of Bel-Air Village; Jupiter St.; Part of Brgy. Urdaneta
- Part of Urdaneta Village
- Part of Ayala Triangle Park, Makati Ave. and Ayala Ave.
- Part of N. Garcia St. and part of J.P. Rizal; Part of San Miguel Village, Part of Santiago Subd.
- Part of Salcedo Village; Part of San Agustin; Part of H.V. Dela Costa; Part of Valero
- Brgy. San Lorenzo; Part of Makati Medical Center; Road to Dela Rosa and Chino Roses
- Part of C. Palanca St. and Dela Rosa
- Part of Gallardo, Paseo de Roxas, and Perea St.
- Part of Asian Institute of Management, and Pasay road
- Part of San Agustin, Valero St., Salcedo Village
- Part of Pasay Rd. cor. Pasong Tamo; Part of Makati Cinema Square, and part of St. John Bosco Parish Church and Pio del Pilar
- Greenbelt 3, 4, and 5
- Greenbelt Park
- Greenbelt Garden Square
- Glorietta 5
- Glorietta 3, Rizal Drive, part of North drive and West Drive
- Vicinity in between Glorietta 4 and Glorietta 5, part of Hotel Drive
- Part of Amapola St., Brgy. Pembo
- Part of Barangay Bangkal Makati
- Part of 7th Ave., East Rembo; Part of Carlos P Garcia and San Guilermo, and part of Kalayaan Ave.
- Part of Sen. Gil Puyat Ave; Part of Brgy. San Antonio, Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Brgy. San Isidro, and Brgy. Palanan
- Part of Brgy. Guadalupe Nuevo, and Brgy. Pinagkaisahan
- Part of Pasong Tamo Extension, and part of Dasmarinas Village
- Part of Sta. Ana; Part of Brgy. Tejeros and Kasilawan; Part of San Andress Bukid
- Part of Marconi St. cor. Dian St., Brgy. San Isidro; Part of Antonio Arnaiz Ave.
- Part of EDSA Buendia; Part of Brgy. Pinagkaisahan; Part of Kalayaan Ave. and Brgy. Bel Air
- Part of Ocampo St. Brgy. Lapaz; Part of San Antonio Village
- Part of Novaliches, Brgy. Olympia; Part of Brgy. Sta. Cruz and Brgy. Singkamas
- Part of Dasmarinas Village (Partially On-aired)
- Common Areas of Rockwell Hidalgo Bldg. Rockwell Makati
- PBCom Tower Makati
- Part of Gil Puyat Extension, Brgy. Bel Air
- GT Valero Plaza, Makati
- Manila Peninsula Hotel, Ayala Ave. cor. Makati Ave.
- Nestle Bldg., 31 Plaza Drive, Brgy. Poblacion, Rockwell
- Part of Brgy. Poblacion, Rockwell, road to Estrella and Lopez Drive
- Rockwell Plant Mall, Makati
- Sagittarius Bldg. HV Dela Costa Bel-Air; Part of Buendia extension
- Part of McKinley Road; Part of Forbes Park; Part of Dasmarinas Village
- Part of Fernando St., Amorsolo St., Adelantado St. Legaspi Village, Makati
- Cedar Bldg, Executive Bldg. Pasay Road Extension San Lorenzo, City Of Makati
- Glorietta 1 and BPO
- Glorietta 2 and BPO
METRO MANILA – TAGUIG
- Serendra District 1 Section A
- Part of Lawton Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig; Part of Lawton Ave.
- Part of Phil. Army ASCOM Compound, Fort Bonifacio; Part of Dasmarinas Village
- Part of PNOC Compound; Part of Market Market and SERENDRA
- Part of St. Lukes Medical Center road to 32nd Street and 5th Ave
- Part of Rizal Drive; Part of 32nd Street
- Part of Bonifacio Circle; Part of Serendra; and Part of Bonifacio High Street
- The Piazza Serendra, Mc Kinley Parkway Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
METRO MANILA – MANDALUYONG
- Part of Wack Wack Road, Wack Wack Subd.; Part of EDSA
- Part of Ortigas Ave., Brgy. Wack-Wack
- Part of DLSU-Greenhills,Ortigas Avenue,Brgy. Wack-Wack,
- Residential, road coverage (part of Shaw Blvd. To Crossing Flyover)\Residential, road coverage (part of Shaw Blvd.)\Residential, road coverage (Samat St.)
METRO MANILA – MANILA
- Part of Caballero St.Binondo; Part of Brgy. San Nicolas
- Part of Juan Luna, Q. Paredes, Brgy San Nicolas, Binondo
- Barangay 733, 744, 732, 754; Part of 726 Singalong Malate, Manila
METRO MANILA – PASIG
- Part of Meralco Avenue, Brgy. San Antonio,
- Part of Ninoy Aquino Sports Complex, Henry Javier cor. Martin Sts.
METRO MANILA – MUNTINLUPA
- Part of Mutual Homes Subd., Brgy. New Alabang
AKLAN – MALAY
- Part of Crown Regency Prince Resort, Station 3, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
- Part of Boracay Regency, Boracay Island
- Shangri-La Boracay, Boracay Island (Main Building) Yapak, Malay, Aklan
- Guest Area Shangri-La Boracay Yapak, Malay, Aklan
- Shangri-La Boracay Shoreline, Boracay Island Yapak, Malay, Aklan
- Part of Fairways Bluewater Golf and Country Club; Part of Boracay Station 1 shoreline
- Part of Brgy. Balinghay, Brgy. Hagdan. Brgy. Yapak near Shoreline, Boracay
CEBU – CEBU CITY
- Part of Salinas Drive, Brgy. Lahug; Part of Gov. M Cuenco Ave.
- Globe Telecom Bldg. Brgy. Lahug
- UP-Ayala Techno Hub
- Part of Cardinal Rosales Ave., Brgy. Mabolo, Cebu City, Globe-Innove Plaza
- Cebu Sports Club Bldg.,Cebu Business Park,
- Part of Gorodo Avenue Brgy. Lahug, Cebu City
- Part of Estrella Bldg MJ Cuenco Ave., Hippodromo; Part of Mactan road
DAVAO DEL SUR – DAVAO CITY
- Part of Torres St. Davao City Barangay 9-A (Pob.), Davao City; Part of (Pob.), Gov. Paciano Bangoy, Barangay 5-A
Your network is a shared resource used by all Globe customers. We want to protect the experience of 97% of our base against the 3% who take up more than their fair share of our network bandwidth.
Those who are most likely to be affected by the Fair Use Policy are those who use peer-to-peer applications to download large files, use their mobile phone as a personal hotspot, or stream videos heavily on a daily basis. These activities use up a majority of your network bandwidth, affecting other customers.
We assure you that your line or your mobile internet service will not be cut when you reach the 1GB/day or 3GB/month threshold for Postpaid customers and 800MB/day threshold for Prepaid users. Your internet speed will just slow down to make sure that others can also enjoy our shared resource.
If you reach the 1GB/day or 800MB/day threshold, your speed will go back to normal at 12:01AM the next day. If you're a Postpaid user and you reach the 3GB/month threshold, your speed will temporarily decrease, and go back to normal at the start of the next month.
Don't worry, our Fair Use Policy is in compliance with global industry practice, and telecommunications companies all over the world implement this.