Frequently Asked Questions
Express ATM + SIM FAQsHow can I apply for a GCash Express ATM + SIM?
It's so simple! Just follow these steps:
1) Go to the nearest partner outlet in your location to apply. Here's a list of our partner outlets:
|Eternal - Singapore||304 Orchard Road, #02-47 Lucky Plaza, Singapore 238863|
|Eternal - Hong Kong||Shop 369, 3/F Worldwide Plaza 19 Des Voeux Rd, Central Hongkong|
|Rustans – Guam||2039 V&M Building, Route 16 Harmon, Tamuning, Guam. 96913|
|Cybertalk - New Zealand||79 Ashby Ave., St. Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand|
|SingTel mRemit||Shop #1-26/27, Lucky Plaza, Singapore|
|Pinoy Bakeshop – Taiwan||143 ienKuo 4th Rd, 80346 Kaohsiung City, Taiwan|
2) Fill out an application form and pay the application fee. After submitting these, you will be contacted for verification and processing of the application.
3) The ATM Card Kit will be sent to you after 3 weeks. You have to call 2882 (this call is FREE) using the SIM card included in the kit for the card to be activated.
* Rates vary per partner.
This is also easy to do! Just follow these steps:
- Go to the outlet where you applied for a card.
- Fill out a remittance form. Provide the Globe number that's linked to the ATM card of the recipient. Pay the service fee.
- The recipient will receive a text message from the SIM card that's linked to the ATM card. This message will state that the remittance has been received.
The recipient can withdraw the remitted amount at any of the 13,000 Megalink, Expressnet and Bancnet ATMs in the Philippines.
Remittances can also be claimed at the following locations
Globe Stores, Pawnshops (Villarica, Tambunting, Prime Asia, Sun Gate, etc.), Rural Bank (PR Bank, Green Bank, GM Bank, One Network Bank, etc.), Globe Load Distributors Nationwide.
Here are some of the benefits of using this service:
- The ATM card is named to the beneficiary in the Philippines
- NO required maintaining balance and annual fee
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Php 40,000 withdrawal transaction limit from GCash wallet per day (withdrawal transaction limit will depend on the bank where withdrawal was made
- Php 100,000 ATM/wallet size every month
The beneficiary can use the SIM card that's linked to the ATM card for the following transactions via text:
- Purchase of Globe/TM prepaid load (with 10% rebate)
- Payment of bills (ex. Meralco, Manila Water, Globe Lines, etc.)
- Money remittance