Frequently Asked Questions
Globe Duty Free Discount PromoWhat is this discount promo about?
You're entitled to a 10% Duty Free discount if you're using any of the following:
- Purchase a Regular Traveler SIM (P 100)
- Claim a FREE LTE Traveler SIM or FREE PAL Traveler SIM
You should also be able to get the text message from Globe, or have been given the discount vouchers at our booths.
It's easy! Just follow the instructions below:
- Purchase or claim a Traveler SIM.
- You may receive a text message from Globe informing you about the offer, or be given a discount voucher at the Globe booth.
- Shop selected items covered by the exclusive discount promo.
- Present the voucher at the registration counter of Duty Free outlets. Shop within the corresponding validity of the offer.
SIM cards are available at Globe booths in the arrival area of the following:
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport
- Francisco Bangoy International Airport in Davao
The 10% discount vouchers from Duty Free are valid in the following outlets:
- Fiestamall (Manila)
- Waterfront Hotel and Casino, Lahug, Cebu
- Davao International Airport Visitors Center
You can enjoy the discount from June 20 to October 31, 2017.
Yes. You may only avail of the 10% discount on the following conditions:
- Within 48 hours for regular Filipino travelers
- Within 15 days for balikbayan/OFWs
- Within 60 days for senior citizens and PWD
Yes, you may use the discount voucher in Duty Free outlets in Cebu and Davao. However, the voucher cannot be used more than once.
Note that you can only avail of the 10% discount on selected regular-priced items.
For concerns on your Globe Traveler SIM, please contact Globe Customer Service by dialing the 211 for free using your SIM or send an email to: [email protected]
On the other hand, for discount voucher concerns, please contact the Duty Free Philippines trunkline at 55-4337 and ask to be connected to Store Operations.