Frequently Asked Questions
Popular FAQs for BillingWhere can I pay my Globe bill?
If you're paying via credit card or GCASH, the fast, easy and secure way to settle your Globe bill is through online payment, at www.globe.com.ph/paybill. You can do this from anywhere, even at home.
If you're paying via cash, you can pay through any of our payment channels. Here's the list.
You can also pay at your nearest Globe store.
Yes of course! You can pay for other postpaid accounts. If you are using a credit card to pay, the card holder must be present for over the counter payments. For payments to be made online, the card holder must be able to provide the necessary card verification details.
The first step is to settle your overdue balance. To get the details on how much you have to pay, you can check your latest Globe bill. You can also view your bill details online.
If you've already settled your overdue balance, you can request for reconnection by logging in to MyAccount at accounts.globe.com.ph. Click on the "View Account" button next to your enrolled number, and click on "Submit payment details and request for reconnection" from the side panel. Fill out the form and click SEND.
That's it! Your line will be reconnected within 24 hours. If you don't have an online account, you can register and enroll your Globe number here.
You can also request for reconnection through our self-service hotline. Just call 211 and navigate your way to the reconnection menu.
There are two ways you can use the Online Bill Payment service:
Through your MyAccount
- Log in to your MyAccount at https://accounts.globe.com.ph
- Click on "My Account" (found on the upper right corner of the website pages).
- Click on "Pay Bill" at the left
- An online version of your bill will be shown. Below it is a button that says "Pay your bill now"
- You will be prompted to type in the amount you want to pay. After that, click on the Submit button.
- Follow the succeeding prompts to complete the payment process.
Through the Globe homepage
- Go online and visit www.globe.com.ph
- Click on the Pay My Bill link found at the right side of the page
- Fill in the necessary details in all fields
- Once done, click on the Pay Now button and follow the succeeding prompts
Despite announcements made this year, Globe will NOT charge customers a late payment fee.
We want customers to first try & experience the many convenient and new ways there are available to pay their bills. Later this year, for instance, we intend to make bills payment available through more channels such as via phone and through our website. After we roll-out and inform customers of these more convenient ways to pay their bills on time, we will revisit whether we will implement a late payment fee next year.