Paperless Billing FAQs What is Paperless Billing?
Globe Paperless Billing replaces your paper billing statement with an electronic copy or eBill, which is sent directly to your preferred email address. You will no longer receive printed copies of your bill once you enroll to Paperless Billing.
What are the benefits of Paperless Billing?
When you subscribe to Globe Paperless Billing, you are in your own small way helping save the Earth by lessening the amount of trees that are cut down to make paper. You can also benefit from subscribing to Paperless Billing because you can easily and conveniently look at your bill anytime, anywhere.
How do I sign up for Paperless Billing?
When will I receive my eBill?
You may sign up through any of the following:
- Text GLOBEGREEN to 2327.
- Visit www.globe.com.ph/gogreen and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Email your account number and your intention to subscribe to Paperless Billing to [email protected]
- Call your Talk2GLOBE Hotline at 211 toll-free from your Globe mobile or (02) 730-1000, toll-free from any Globe landline. You can also visit the nearest Globe Store.
Your eBill will be sent to your email address within 5 days after your bill cut-off date.
I tried to download my e-bill, but I was told I need a password. What is the password?
After enrollment to Paperless Billing, you will receive an email together with the bill containing the instruction of what password to use so you can view your bills. The E-bill password is your last name followed by the last 4 digit of your Globe Mobile Number.
I haven't received my e-bill via email; what can be the cause of this?
Can I still request for a paper bill?
Try checking your email for the following:
- Your Inbox must not be full or your mailbox should not be undeliverable
- Email address should be valid
- Add [email protected] to your address book so your email will not be treated as spam
- Disable your email's auto-junk settings
Why are you charging for the paper bill?
Yes, you can have your emails sent to you via regular mail for a minimum charge of P50.00 per month. This fee will be reflected on your monthly billing statement.
Remember that you may also print your bill from your email and the one viewable through myBill.
To support our Go Green advocacy, we are encouraging our customers to subscribe to Paperless billing to help conserve paper. You can still receive paper bills should you wish, for a minimum charge of P50.00 per month.