Frequently Asked Questions
GServices FAQsWhat is GServices?
GServices is an app that lets you manage your Globe accounts quickly and easily! You can view your remaining Prepaid load, check your outstanding balance, or even do a lot of Postpaid, Prepaid, and TM transactions from one convenient application!
For Postpaid customers, GServices lets you:
- View your monthly bills and your latest outstanding balance
- Request for your billing statement
- Sign up for Paperless Billing
- Change your billing address, your billing cut-off, and your mobile number
- Change your plan
- Request for reconnection
- Increase / decrease your credit limit
- Activate / Deactivate your IDD service
- Request for contract information
- Request for modifications on your account
- Locate nearby Globe stores
- Send load to Globe prepaid subscribers
- Subscribe to the hottest Postpaid promos
- Temporarily disconnect your line
For Prepaid and TM users, you can:
- Subscribe to your favorite Globe promos
- Check your remaining balance
- Check your rewards points and redeem rewards
- Share-a-load to your friends and family
- Explore some phone tutorials (Android users only)
- Download music, ringtones, and infotainment
- Read answers to your frequently asked questions
GServices is available for all Postpaid, Prepaid, and TM accounts. The app is not yet open to corporate accounts.
Yes, GServices is a free app. Using it won't even cost you any charges as long as you have an internet connection.
To download it, just visit your phone's app store (Google Play or Apple App Store). It's available for Android 3.0 and higher, and iOS 6.0 or later.
You can enroll a maximum of 5 mobile numbers to GServices.
We will send the SMS Verification code to the mobile number enrolled.
Don't worry, it's normal for some SMS codes to be received after a couple of minutes.
Just click "Resend Code". Please note that the SMS verification code expires after 5 minutes.
You might be registering a corporate account. As of now, you can only register consumer Postpaid, Prepaid, and TM accounts.
First, make sure your internet connection is stable. Double-check if the app you have is the latest version. If not, please update it via Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
If those don't fix the problem, try re-installing the app by visiting your phone's app store (Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS). Make sure the mobile number you're using is a consumer Postpaid, Prepaid, or TM account.
For Android users, you can also try to clear the data:
- Go to "Phone Settings"
- Press "Applications Manager"
- Select "GServices"
- Choose "Clear Data"
- Register again
This may be due to your internet connection. Please check to make sure it is stable and working properly.
Don't worry, you should receive it within 24 hours.
Please wait a couple of minutes and try again.
Only promos subscribed via 8888 will appear on MyPromos.
Some of the services require a period of 24 hours before the changes take full effect. These services include:
- Change of address
- Reconnection request
- Change of freebies
Click "Reset PIN". You will be sent an auto generated PIN in your default email's inbox.