Now, you can send 100 text messages to your contacts in the Philippines and abroad for only P30/day!
If you are a Prepaid subscriber, ITXTALL30 lets you enjoy:
- • The convenience of knowing that you can easily connect with your loved ones in 54 destinations worldwide
- • Texting the way you want it—you can send messages to either local and/or international networks
- • The lowest effective SMS rate today at P0.30 per text, whether it's a local or international number
This Promo is open to all Prepaid users. To register:
- • Text ITXTALL30 and send to 8888.
- • Dial *143# and press Call.
*ITXTALL30 is available to all Globe Prepaid subscribers not on roaming.
*When using the service, no additional prefixes will be used when sending local and international texts.
1. What is the ITXTALL30 service?
ITXTALL30 is Globe's hybrid (international + local) bulk text promo, allowing Globe Prepaid subscribers in the Philippines to send 100 text messages to any local, roaming, or foreign SIM in 53 destinations worldwide for only P30, valid for 1 day.
|PRICE||VALIDITY||TEXT MESSAGES||NETWORKS WHERE YOU CAN SEND USING ITXTALL|
|P30||1 day |
|100 text messages to any local, roaming, or foreign SIM in 53 destinations worldwide|| |
Globe, TM, Smart, Sun, Talk n Text, Red, and to other networks in the following 53 destinations:
Afghanistan, Alaska, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Montserrat, Northern Marianas Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, UAE, USA (Main), and Yemen
2. What are the benefits of the ITXTALL30 promo?
ITXTALL30 provides Globe Prepaid subscribers CONVENIENCE and VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY, having the LOWEST EFFECTIVE RATE per SMS in the INDUSTRY at P0.30 per text. Subscribers no longer have to think twice on whether or not they are sending a local or international text message, since the service allows them to text locally or internationally at a flat bulk rate using the standard method of sending text messages.
ITXTALL30 is also the FIRST and ONLY consumable ALL-NET SMS offer. It enables subscribers to enjoy using the service any way they want, since the entire 100 text messages can be used for either local, international, or a combination of both—unlike other networks that limit the number of SMS that a subscriber availing of the offer may send to both local and international networks.
3. Is ITXTALL30 open to all Globe subscribers?
Yes, ITXTALL30 is open to all Globe Prepaid subscribers not on Roaming.
4. How do I avail of ITXTALL30?
You may avail of ITXTALL30 through the following methods:
• Text registration: Text ITXTALL30 and send to 8888. P30 will then be deducted from your regular load.
• *143# Menu: Dial *143# and press call.
o Enter "4" for "All-Time Fave Promos" and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
o Enter "4" for "International Call and Text Promos" and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
o Select "ITXTALL30" from the list (number may vary on the menu), and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
o Select "1" to subscribe to the service, and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
• AutloadMAX: Purchase via AMAX retailers located locally or abroad. Just go to a nearby accredited retail outlet, request for the promo, and pay just like you would for regular load.
5. Is there a maintaining balance requirement to register to ITXTALL30?
No, there is no maintaining balance requirement to avail of the ITXTALL30 promo.
6. Are all ITXTALL30 rates applicable to all countries worldwide?
No, ITXTALL30 is available to the Top 53 Pinoy destinations worldwide. Regular rates shall apply when texting to destinations outside the 53.
7. Which networks and destinations may I text to using ITXTALL?
You may send text messages to any local carrier (Smart, Sun, Talk n Text, TM, Red Mobile) and international text messages to the following destinations:
|5||Antigua & Barbuda||1268|
|10||British Virgin Islands||1284|
|15||Dominican Republic||1809 / 1829|
|32||Northern Marianas Islands||1670|
|35||Puerto Rico||1787 / 1939|
|37||Saint Kitts and Nevis||1869|
|39||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||1784|
|46||Trinidad and Tobago||1868|
|49||Turks and Caicos Islands||1649|
|50||U.S. Virgin Islands||1340|
8. How do I use ITXTALL30 after registering? How do I know my remaining ITXTALL30 balance?
Texting is easy. Once registered, you may send a combination of 100 local or international texts using the standard text format at a discounted rate:
09XX-XXXXXXX – e.g., 09171234567
+639XX-XXXXXXX – e.g., +639171234567
00(country code)(mobile number) – e.g., 006512345678
+(country code)(mobile number) – e.g., +6512345678
No additional prefixes needed.
You may also check your balance by texting ITXTALL30 BAL and sending it to 8888 or through the *143# menu. Checking of your balance is free of charge.
9. Can I register again to ITXTALL30 even though I still have an existing subscription?
Yes, you may register again even before the validity of your previous registration ends. Expiry will follow the latest registration's expiry date, and the remaining balance of your old registration will be carried over to your new registration balance.
If you register to ITXTALL30 on March 7, 10:00am and consume 75 ITXTALL30 text messages, if you register again on March 8, 9:00am, your new balance will be 125 text messages*, and your new expiry will be on March 9, 9:00am.
*100 from the more recent ITXTALL subscription + 25 from the previous one
10. Can I register to other Globe Prepaid services while registered to ITXTALL30?
Yes, you may register to other Globe Prepaid services while registered to ITXTALL30.
11. Can I register to ITXTALL30 if I am currently subscribed to other Globe services?
It depends. If you are currently subscribed to an Unli SMS service, you will not be able to register to ITXTALL30. You will need to unsubscribe to that Unli SMS offer if you want to avail of ITXTALL30.
If you are currently subscribed to a bulk SMS or combo offer, you may register to ITXTALL30.
12. What happens if I have fully consumed my ITXTALL30 subscription and I send a regular local or international text message afterwards?
a) If you sent a local text message, but did not re-register to ITXTALL30 or are currently subscribed to any other bulk SMS promo, you will be charged the standard SMS rate of P1 per local text.
b) If you did not re-register to ITXTALL30 and sent an additional international text, you will be charged the standard regular ISMS rate of P15 for each international text sent.
13. Can I use ITXTALL30 while on Roaming?
No, you may not use ITXTALL30 while on Roaming. Your ITXTALL30 subscription will be deactivated upon activation of your Roaming.
|KEYWORDS SEND TO 8888||DESCRIPTION||RATE|
|ITXTALL30||To register to the service||P30|
|ITXTALL30 INFO||To know basic information on the service||FREE|
|ITXTALL30 STOP||To stop subscription to the service||FREE|
|ITXTALL30 BAL||To check status / balance||FREE|
Rule of thumb: Prioritize consumption of ITXTALL30 before any other promo
| For Prepaid/TM: |
1. Can co-exist with all Local and IS services
-If a sub roams while his subscription is active, the validity of his promo will continue but he cannot use his promo rates while on Roaming status.
2. Can coexist with Duo/Superduo (applicable to Prepaid subs)
3. Can also coexist with other reg-based denoms (except otherwise stated in the coexistence matrix)
4. Concurrent availments:
a. Concurrent ITXTALL30 reg: ALLOWED.
Ex: Two/more ITXTALL30
- Validity should still follow date of last avail.
b. Existing ITXTALL30 (as independent promo) registering to SULITXT15: ALLOWED (aligned with current FUP rule on bulk + bulk)
|Other SMS offers|
|UNLI*||BULK||PAY-PER-USE||Hybrid (Local + Int'l)|
*NOTE: In case sub avails of unli first, sub will be advised to opt out from the unli sms offer to avail of ITXTALL30 (since it will be a downgrade), or subscribe to ITXT 50 (existing pure ISMS offer).
Hierarchy (for guidance on which allocation would be used up first in case of coexistence):
|1st availed||2nd availed||Priority|
|ITXTALL30||UNLI SMS OFFER (ex. Meijji)||ITXTALL30|
|UNLI SMS OFFER (ex. Meijji)||ITXTALL30||Not allowed|
|ITXTALL30||COMBO – UNLI CALL + BULK SMS||ITXTALL30|
|COMBO – UNLI CALL + BULK SMS||ITXTALL30||ITXTALL30|
|ITXTALL30||COMBO – BULK or UNLI VOICE + UNLI SMS||ITXTALL30|
|COMBO – BULK or UNLI VOICE + UNLI SMS||ITXTALL30||ITXTALL30|