GLOBE MYSUPERTXTALL lets you enjoy unlimited texts to Smart, Sun, Globe, Talk 'n Text, Red and TM—to all 84 million mobile subscribers nationwide for only P599/30days. That is only equivalent to P20/day!
To register, text MYSUPERTXTALL ON to 8888
and enjoy the service after receiving the service confirmation.
Get My Super Txt All with My Super Plan here.
This service is available to Globe Postpaid subscribers only.
It does not include Load Tipid and Load Allowance Plans.
For consumable postpaid plans, the fee will be charged on top of your monthly service fee. For All-Unli plans, this is a valid add-on. Service auto-renews unless you opt out so you won't have to re-register each time. This promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other text promos.
*Guided by the Acceptable Use Policy of Globe. Read it here.
Globe MY SUPER TXT ALL is an unlimited SMS offer to any local network (both intra and inter) for 30 days. Globe MY SUPER TXT ALL is available to all Postpaid subscribers (All New My Super Plan and Platinum) so they can enjoy unlimited texts to Sun, Globe, Smart, Talk N Text, Globe and TM numbers.
This service is not available to OFW, SME, Corporate and Load Tipid Plan subscribers.
Registration to the service is easy. Simply text MYSUPERTXTALL ON to 8888. The service is valid for 30 days and P599 will be charged on top of your current bill. This service will auto-renew after every 30th day.
2. How do I subscribe to or avail of MY SUPER TXT ALL?
Registering is as simple as a text: MYSUPERTXTALL ON to 8888. P599 will be charged on top of your plan for All Consumable Plan while the service is also a valid add-on to the All Unli Plan. Service will renew every 30 days.
3. If I'm currently registered to MY SUPER TXT ALL, can I still register to UNLITXT/SUPERTXT?
No, you can no longer register to UNLITXT/SUPERTXT/SULITXT if you're already registered to MY SUPER TXT ALL.
To immediately opt-out of MY SUPER TXT ALL, text MYSUPERTXTALL STOP to 8888.
4. If I'm currently registered to UNLITXT/SUPERTXT/SULITXT, can I still register to MY SUPER TXT ALL?
You can no longer register to MY SUPER TXT ALL if you're already registered to UNLITXT/SUPERTXT/SULITXT. You will only be allowed to register to MY SUPER TXT ALL once your UNLITXT/SUPERTXT/SULITXT expires.
5. Is MY SUPER TXT ALL a valid add-on to All Unli Plans?
Yes, MY SUPER TXT ALL is a valid add-on to All Unli Plans.
6. Can MY SUPER TXT ALL be added-on to an existing All Consumable Plan?
Yes, MY SUPER TXT ALL can be added on to any existing All Consumable Plan.
7. How will I know that my subscription has expired?
Your subscription will not expire since it's auto-renewed every 30 days unless you text MYSUPERTXTALL END to 8888 to end auto-renewal.
To know when you're MY SUPER TXT ALL subscription will expire, text MYSUPERTXTALL STATUS to 8888.
8. Can I opt-out from my subscription before the expiry?
You can opt out of the service before expiry but you will no longer be able to refund the unused portion of your subscription.
9. I still have free SMS in my account. What will happen to my FREE SMS once I subscribe to MY SUPER TXT ALL Service?
The free SMS from your plan will be consumed after the expiration of MY SUPER TXT ALL.
10. Will my MY SUPER TXT ALL subscription be pro-rated if I opt out before the expiration of the 30-day period or don't finish my 30-day subscription period?
No, you will billed the full P599 service fee upon enrollment and the monthly fee will not be pro-rated even if you opt out before the expiration of the 30-day period.
11. What are other important keywords to remember?
12. After I register, how will I know if my Globe MY SUPER TXT ALL is already active?
Within 1 hour from registration, you will receive a confirmation message which will let you know that you can start using Globe MY SUPER TXT ALL. The confirmation message will say:
"You can now use GLOBE MY SUPER TXT ALL! Unlimited text to all networks for 30days! P599 will be charged on top of your Globe plan. No prefix dialing required. For more info, text MYSUPERTXTALL INFO to 8888 for free. This promo is guided by the Acceptable Use Policy of Globe. For more info, please visit www.globe.com.ph/aup"
13. Can MY SUPER TXT ALL be chosen as a freebie in the ALL CONSUMABLE PLANS?
No. The service is only valid as an add-on either in an ALLUNLIPLAN or ALL CONSUMABLE PLAN.
14. Do I need to use a prefix for this service?
Normal dialing procedure shall apply. No prefix dialing is required to use this service.
15. Can I avail of this promo while roaming?
This is not available while on roaming. All text messages to overseas numbers or sent while roaming will be charged the applicable roaming text rates.
When roaming, the service will be tentatively deactivated but duration of subscription will continue to run. The service will be reactivated once subscriber is already back in the Philippines and is using local telecom services.
16. What will happen if you text while still in the Philippines with an active roaming feature?
Subscriber may register to MY SUPER TXT ALL as long as he/she is within the Philippines and may enjoy the service as long as he/she is within the Philippines.
17. What will happen if the subscriber has an active MY SUPER TXT ALL subscription then activates the roaming feature?
Roaming activation will be successful even if a subscriber is subscribed to MY SUPER TXT ALL. MY SUPER TXT ALL will not be deactivated automatically after roaming has been activated but the subscriber may not use the promo while roaming. Roaming rates will apply while on Roaming.
18. Will I be placed under lock-up for subscribing to this service?
There is no lock-up for this service but the subscription is auto-renewed unless you manually opt out or disable auto-renewal.
For All Unli Plans, you will be automatically subscribed to MYSUPERTXT (unlimited text to Globe/TM) if you opt out of this service and have a remaining balance of subscribed services that is valued at less than P350.