2. Make sure that your phone's charger can operate at the power voltage in the countries you are visiting.
3. The Message Center Number to be used while roaming should be +639170000130.
4. Make sure that your GPRS settings are correct to enjoy seamless data browsing in foreign countries where GPRS Roaming is available. You may call Globe Customer Service for more information.
5. Most phones are set to Automatic Network Selection, which means that it will automatically pick up the network of your visited country. If you are unable to get a signal immediately, turn off your phone and on again so that it can refresh and pick up the signal of the available network.
6. Ensure you press the "END" button on your mobile phone after every outgoing call conversation and after every incoming call conversation to avoid long duration charges.
Please always activate your "KEYPAD LOCKED" when unit is not in use to avoid involuntary calls.
7. Always check your dialing format before calling. For ease of calling back to the Philippines, you may wish to store "+63" followed by your friends and family's phone numbers. For Prepaid subs, pls click here for the dialing procedures (insert url).
8. As a member of the Bridge Mobile Alliance, you are entitled to special data rates when you roam within the member operators. For more info, check out Bridge VoiceSMS Roam.
9. For more information on rates and available roaming partners in foreign countries, please contact Globe Telecom Customer Service.