If all you had were 5 minutes, how would you bring different people together?
Capture the theme "Connecting Lives" through a short video and inspire hope in others. Your story could win you cash prizes and a chance to reach an international audience at the Singapore regional awards.
Follow these steps to join:
- Fill out the submission form with your details.
- Upload your 5-Minute video along with the following:
- Video poster
- Subtitles (if applicable)
- Members' photos
- You will receive a confirmation email upon submitting your completed registration form.
Winning entries will be awarded these cash prizes:
Grand Prize Winner: P150,000
First Runner-Up: P50,000
Second Runner-Up: P25,000
The local round Grand Prize Winner and First Runner-Up will travel to Singapore to represent the Philippines in the regional round. Globe Telecom will provide the airfare, hotel accommodations, and minimal pocket money of the finalists.
Awarding ceremonies will be held on November 22, 2017, in a Gala Night in Singapore. The regional round Grand Winner and Runner-Up will receive cash prizes of USD30,000 and USD15,000, respectively.
View Terms and Conditions for more information.
Promo is valid until October 22, 2017 per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12257 Series of 2017.
Entries may not contain: sexually explicit or suggestive content; unnecessary violence or derogatory remarks of any ethnic, race, gender, religious, professional, sexual orientation, or age group; promotion of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons; promotion of activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotion of any particular political agenda or message; obscene or offensive material; endorsement of any form of hate/hategroups; defamation, misrepresentation, or disparaging remarks; material inciting conflicts about governments, other people, or companies.
Aim to be the Social Media Star and get a chance to win USD3,000.
- Post 10- to 30-second trailers of your film on your social media accounts.
- Campaign for likes, as the most number of likes wins the award.
- This is a regional-wide competition as there will only be one (1) winner across all countries.
- Posts must be made public with the hashtags:
- Validity of likes is until October 22, 2017, 11:59 PM. Interactions received afterwards will be considered invalid.
- Announcement of the winner will be done two (2) weeks after the deadline.