Globe Business Upstart Eyes to Accelerate Loyal MSME Clients’ Success through Exclusive Digital Services
Globe Business empowers the rise of the Filipino entrepreneurs, aspiring to be the trusted partner of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in their digital transformation journey. It offers a built-for-MSME portfolio of digital tools and services, to help them start, manage and grow their businesses. Among its strongest offerings is its newest program called Globe Business Upstart.
Globe Business Upstart is exclusively created to arm MSMEs with top-notch digital solutions and extensive network support so they can forge ahead through challenging times. The program equips Globe’s loyal MSME customers with special support for digital leadership, business enablement, and exclusive partnerships. Watch here.
It aims to help accelerate the growth of MSMEs that continue to trust Globe Business through the following features:
- GearUp prepares company leaders and employees to adapt, use, and champion a company's innovations and digital solutions with free access to IT Certifications, Employee Product Trainings, and MSME Masterclasses.
- GainsUp includes exclusive perks and privileges companies need to ease their digitalization journeys, such as Member Gifts, free Product Trials, Business Consultations, and complimentary membership to Ayala Rewards Circle.
- GuildUp expands members' business opportunities through C-Suite Networking Events, Referral Program, and access to new markets through co-branding campaigns, which boost MSMEs' brand awareness by sharing their success stories within Globe’s vast network.
Globe Business Upstart caters to different businesses with varying levels of digital adoption—from those who are just becoming more digitally-ready to those who already have a fully operational digital infrastructure managed by an IT Team. To-date, there have been over 1,500 sign-ups for the program.
To date, Globe Business Upstart members have enjoyed these benefits:
- ₱200 worth of Welcome Rewards, which can be used as GCash credits or vouchers from partner clients of Globe Business—Lazada, Lalamove, and Bo’s Coffee.
- Participation in exclusive C Suite Networking events such as the Modern Tao Ke One-on-One Business Consultation, which brought together acclaimed Filipino entrepreneurs to coach small and medium-sized business owners in their digital transformation; and a CEO Night called “Game Changer 2021: How to Lead Better in Today’s Changing Times,” where around 330 participants learned the value of resilient leadership to any business straight from the business game changers, Francis Kong, Hanky Lee, Ryan K. Cruz and Yayu Javier.
- Free admission to Globe Business Academy Masterclasses featuring workshops on Design Thinking, Cybersecurity and Digital Marketing. One of its stronger offers, the Design Thinking masterclass was a hands-on interactive virtual workshop with an exclusive Facebook group for participants where they can get access to modules, content and interact with fellow entrepreneurs; plus an exclusive mentorship opportunity with Aaron Palileo of CIA Bootleg Manila. The first leg of the program drew 235 sign-ups and was attended by 94 companies from across the Philippines.
- Access to 917 G Summit, which was Globe Business’ biggest conference aimed at assisting MSMEs from all over the country in future-proofing their business amid the COVID-19 pandemic. It featured keynote speakers such as actor/entrepreneur Marvin Agustin; and independent analyst, anthropologist, and award-winning author Brian SoIis. It was attended by more than 1,000 participants until it wrapped up on October 18.
"Now more than ever, we stand by our vision of a country where dreams of a better future are just within reach. We want to see MSMEs flourish with the help of our products and services, as this sector plays a crucial role in bringing our nation back to its growth path. Globe Business aims to empower MSMEs to overcome challenges and discover new ways to thrive through Globe Business Upstart," said KD Dizon, Vice President for Globe Business MSME Group.
To register for Upstart, Globe Business MSME customers can fill out this form. Learn more about it by visiting www.globe.com.ph/msmeloyaltyprogram.