Complimentary Passes for All Globe Platinum Customers at Art Fair Philippines
- Appreciate the art with your eyes and refrain from touching the artwork.
- Take a few steps back when you view the art. This will minimize the risk of damaging the art and will prevent you from obstructing the view of others.
- Avoid bringing heavy, bulky bags. Visitors will be asked to check-in items that may cause damage to the artwork.
- Photography is permitted, but without the use of a flash.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the fairgrounds. Refreshments are available inside the art fair.
The 6th edition of Art Fair Philippines will be converting the available space in the carpark building totaling to more than 13,000 sqm. A total of 51 galleries, 36 of which feature local artists, will be participating in this year’s Art Fair. Aside from the well-curated art exhibits by local artists, there will be talks on topics such as contemporary art, photography and art collecting, along with screenings of Kidlat Tahimik films.
Exhibit schedules are from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.; and 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Founded in 2013, Art Fair Philippines is the country’s premier platform for exhibiting and selling the best in modern and contemporary local visual art. The fair aims to mirror the vibrant Philippine art scene and continues to generate support for Filipino artists. Set in an alternative urban venue, the much-awaited Art Fair Philippines makes art accessible to enthusiasts and to those who want to discover one of Southeast Asia’s most exciting art landscapes.
Art Fair Philippines is presented by Globe Platinum, Ayala Land, Bank of the Philippine Islands, and Julius Baer.