Globe At Home is making it easy, hassle-free, and rewarding for Home Prepaid WiFi users to comply with the SIM Registration Act before the April 26 registration deadline to avoid deactivation and keep the best times going.
“We are calling on our Home Prepaid WiFi subscribers to register their SIM as soon as possible so they can enjoy uninterrupted home connection and the numerous promos and rewards exclusive to Globe At Home customers,” said Raymond Policarpio, Vice President of Globe At Home Brand Management.
The registration process is quick and convenient. Just follow these five simple steps.
- Download the GlobeOne app and create an account using your mobile number.
- Connect to your Home Prepaid WiFi device and enroll your account using the number found in the modem box and click "Register Your SIM Now."
- Fill out the form. Upload one valid government ID and a selfie.
- Enter the one-time password sent to your mobile number.
- Wait for the confirmation message and remember the registration reference code.
To ensure a smooth registration process, Globe advises its subscribers to have all the necessary information and documents ready. These include the following:
- Full name
- Type of government ID presented
- ID number
- Government ID with photo
You will also need to declare that the information you provided is true and correct.
The SIM Card Registration Act is a necessary step to address the growing problem of fraud and cybercrime using unregistered SIMs.
So hurry and register your Home Prepaid WiFi SIM today via the GlobeOne app to avoid deactivation of your SIM and help promote a safer and more secure digital environment for all. New subscribers, meanwhile, are encouraged to register their Home Prepaid WiFi SIM right away to avoid deactivation.