GET NEW TIPS ON BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display with True Tone1
- Glass and aluminum design
- Dual 12 MP cameras (Ultra Wide, Wide) with Portrait mode, Night mode, Auto Adjustments, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video up to 60 fps with extended dynamic range
- 12 MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Smart HDR, 4K video recording up to 60 fps, and slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Battery life: Up to 17 hours video playback; up to 10 hours video playback (streamed)2
- Water-resistant to a depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes3
- Purple, yellow, green, black, and white4
1The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone Xs), 6.46 inches (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs Max), or 6.06 inches (iPhone 11, iPhone XR) diagonally. The actual viewable area is less.
2All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. The battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery for more information.
3iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and iPhone 11 are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes); iPhone 11 has a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Phone colors are subject to the availability of stock.