Achieve bigger goals with iPhone Xs | Xs Max | XR powered by Business Boost Plan 1799 with these inclusions.
GET NEW TIPS ON BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY
Connection Amidst Isolation: Why You Should Prioritize Customer Relationship Management
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)1
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers2
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, and Group FaceTime3
1iPhone Xs | Xs Max | XR are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of two meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
3Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.