Change your password regularly to protect your G Community account! Click here to change your password.


Posted on 1609879224931


Hi. I just want to ask if it is possible for me to request Globe to replace my old SIM Card, I lost it and that number is rehistered to my GVash and it has like 5k Prepaid load.


If anyone knows the answer, kindly share your idea, please.

  • loading-icon-hover-member

    I also have the same problem. My phone was stolen. Hope someone can help. The thief is using it and the autochat of globe is asking me to send the OTP sent to the stolen number. 


  • loading-icon-hover-member
    To answer your question. Yes po you can😊 I just went to their store with affidavit of loss.

Please check your email

We sent an email with instruction for resetting your password. Sometimes the email might take a few minutes to arrive

Did not receive an email? Try Again

Our website uses cookies to help enhance your browsing experience. Continue to browse our site if you agree to our use of cookies as described in Globe's Cookie Policy. Otherwise, you may change your cookie settings. For information on how we protect your privacy, please read our  Privacy Policy.