Take part in the Philippines' first ever Digital Innovation Challenge.
Globe Game Changer aims to bring the country's brightest young minds together to create the next game-changing solutions to real-world problems.
What's in it for you?
Mentorship by Globe Executives
Cash prizes and more
A chance to be a Globe Management Trainee
Gear up for a fulfilling climb to the top.
Seize the chance to be a part of the premier innovation competition for students and become a game-changer.
Know more about the Globe Game Changer competition and the other employment opportunities at Globe.
Globe Assessment Center
The Top 50 participating students will get invited to an exclusive mentorship session.
Globe Innovation Challenge
The Wonderful 30 will get mentorship from Globe's Senior Leadership Team and a chance to win cash prizes and more.
Check out what happened during the Globe Game Changer run last year.
KEEP WORK & PLAY IN BALANCE
What is the Globe Game Changer?
Globe Game Changer is the country's premiere digital innovation competition that aims to bring out the most innovative ideas from the best graduating students in the country—ideas that will change the game in and beyond the telecommunications industry.
The Wonderful 30 qualifiers will advance and learn more about leadership, innovation, and the digital lifestyle in a fun yet challenging 3-day business case workshop. The chosen students will also be mentored by passionate industry movers and brilliant leaders from Globe. Game changers get to take their ideas to the next level by presenting them to the Globe Senior Leadership Team.
The winner will take home Globe gadgets, cash prizes, and an all-expense-paid trip to a Bridge Alliance Telco partner abroad. The winner will also get the chance to kickstart his/her career by becoming a Management Trainee of Globe's Management Development Program (MDP) 2019.
How do I know if I'm eligible to join the Globe Game Changer?
We are looking for high-potential students and fresh graduates from all fields of study and from all academic backgrounds.
The following are welcome to apply:
- A graduating student whose expected date of graduation is before August 2019
- A fresh graduate who graduated in 2018 and has no prior corporate work experience
What information do I need to include in my résumé?
We want to see your:
- ✓ QPI or CGPA
- Examples: 3.4/4.0 for 4.0 grading systems and 1.25/1.0 for 1.0 grading systems
- ✓ Academic achievements
- Examples: Dean's Lister, Jose Rizal Honors Society Awardee, or Running for Cum Laude
- ✓ Extra-curricular activities with description
- Example: College Government, Vice President for Project Management - Oversees operational and logistical needs of all projects of the organization; Also assigned administrative tasks such as taking part in the brainstorming for projects, holding meetings for my department, making decisions both within my department and the organization as a whole, etc.
- ✓ Work-related exposure with job description.
- Example: Enterprise Group Intern, Globe Telecom - Spearheaded a new project that streamlines account management
How will I know if my application was received?
You'll receive an email confirming the receipt of your application within 36 hours.