Hassle-free queueing right this way
In today's fast-paced digital world, staying connected has never been more important. Many of us shifted to doing all our transactions on mobile phones to stay safe, which is why everyone should be on deck with a reliable telco provider.
The good news? There are different ways you can elevate your mobile experience. Apart from buying new gadgets and accessories, you can upgrade your mobile plan for better connectivity. Luckily, Globe provides fantastic offers that give you everything you need and more.
Whether you want to upgrade your plan, get a new device or fix any issues, the new Globe appointment booking system will help you out while keeping you safe. Here’s how to book an in-store appointment online:
How to Book for a Globe Store Appointment
While vaccination efforts continue to roll out, many remain cautious of catching COVID-19, people are still wary of going to public spaces such as malls as the virus continues to be a threat.
Nonetheless, Globe continues to provide their patrons with the best and safest service. In line with government protocols and their mission to keep you safe, Globe only accepts scheduled visits. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to book a Globe store appointment online!
1. Go to Globe's appointment and queue management page.
2. Select your appointment, assistance and priority type, then click "Next."
3. Select which Globe store you want to visit. You can find the nearest branch by checking out the list of Globe stores.
4. After selecting the branch of your choice, proceed. You will receive a prompt asking whether you want to be put in a queue or book an appointment.
● If you choose to be put in a queue, fill out the required form. Then, the system will notify you of your status through a text message. This ends your transaction.
● If you want to book an appointment, kindly choose your preferred date and time of visit before proceeding.
5. Fill out the required information and click "Next."
6. When asked, fill out a description of your concern or the purpose of your visit. Kindly give a brief explanation and then click "Next."
7. Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a code, a notification and a link to a form you need to fill out via SMS.
8. You may find the appointment details below the confirmation number. To adjust and cancel your appointments, click the associated buttons.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Globe only allows a 10-minute grace period.
- Missing your appointment will result in its forfeiture.
For Internet Issues, Devices Problems, and Repairs
If you have problems with your Wi-Fi modems, internet connection and other related services, you can easily book a technician for a home visit. Here's how to do it:
1. Download the Globe At Home app and click "Help and Support."
2. Select your issue and provide the details of your concern.
3. Next, choose three preferred dates and times for our visit. These serve as the options for when the technicians can visit you.
4. Ensure that your mobile number and email address are updated. Globe representatives and technicians will use these details to get in touch with you.
Once you've set an appointment with our technician, you can track your chosen repair schedule.
1. Tap the "Help and Support" button on your Globe At Home app.
2. Tap "Check Status of Technician Visit."
3. Click the details and status.
4. Check the technician details.
Globe At Home technicians and service representatives strictly adhere to government-issued health and safety protocols for appointments in and out of the store to ensure a safe experience for Globe subscribers and staff.
Book Your Online Appointment with Globe!
The world continues to evolve, and there are always new ways to stay connected. However, it's hard to fall behind when countless ways to keep in the loop are at your reach.
Globe is committed to giving you the best, easiest and safest services possible. Online appointment bookings are here to provide you with a more seamless customer service experience. For other concerns, head over to the Help & Support page.