Telco companies in the Philippines give you the connection you need, plus different perks. But how do you know which service best suits your needs?
If you still aren’t sure which provider to choose, give Globe a try! Apart from providing reliable mobile connectivity, Globe also offers users exciting benefits through Globe Rewards. You also don’t have to worry about losing your number. You can shift to Globe while keeping your original contact details.
Ahead, peruse our rundown of what the Globe Rewards app is all about and how you can make the most out of its perks.
Everything You Need to Know About Globe Rewards
The Globe Rewards app allows you to manage the points you earn simply from using Globe. Postpaid customers get points by paying their monthly subscription fees, while Prepaid users are awarded points every time they reload. Whether you use prepaid or postpaid, though, every ₱50 spent on Globe services grants you one Rewards point.
Once you gather enough of these points, you can exchange them for superb mobile promos and other awesome rewards. You can also use your points to pay for products from Globe’s many partner stores. If you’re curious about what kind of mobile promos you’ll get, there’s an organized cheat sheet for you, too.
What Can I Do with My Rewards Points?
Thanks to Globe’s extensive roster of partner stores, you can do a lot with your Rewards points. The number of things you can spend on is so vast that you can tailor your spending to your unique lifestyle.
- Redeem data and call and text promos: You can subscribe to any of Globe’s unlimited surfing, streaming, and call or text promos using your Rewards points. To make things sweeter, the validity of the promos you can redeem is highly flexible.
- Convert points to loyalty programs: You can easily convert your Rewards points to SM Advantage Card points that you can use at any SM Store.
- Donate to causes: Support a cause you’re passionate about. Globe is working with NGOs that address various civic issues, so you’ll find a worthwhile cause to support.
- Travel to must-see destinations: Itching to get on a trip? You can pay for gas with your Rewards points.
- Payment for partner establishments: With more than 3,000 partner establishments, you can use your points to pay for your purchases! Simply ask the store if they accept Globe Rewards points.
- Convert to GCash credits: Subscribers can convert Globe Rewards points to GCash at a 1:1 ratio. 20 points on Globe Rewards can be exchanged for ₱20 in real money which you can use to shop or pay for bills!
Globe Rewards Partner Establishments
Where can you use your points? Here are just some of Globe’s partner stores you can consider:
- Fashion and Clothing
Get with the latest trends by using your Rewards points to buy clothes. The following stores accept Rewards points: Bench, COTTON:ON, The SM Store, American Eagle Outfitters and La Senza.
Enjoy your favorite meals for free by using your Rewards points in some of the country’s most popular restaurants: Jamba Juice, Figaro, Max’s Restaurant, KFC and Dairy Queen.
Unfortunately, the current situation makes it hard to spend time outdoors with your family. However, you can use your points at the following establishments once everything is back to normal: SM Cinema, SM IMAX and Director’s Club, Ayala Cinemas and Quantum Amusement.
- Travel and Leisure
As COVID-19 numbers trend downwards, more parts of the country and the world will open their doors. Use your Rewards points to make the most out of your travels with AirAsia, Booking.com and Shell.
If these perks have convinced you to make the switch, you don’t have to worry about getting a brand-new number. Keep your original number by porting it to Globe!
How do I register for Globe Rewards?
You automatically earn Rewards points if you’re a Globe subscriber and get points as long as you use Globe’s prepaid or postpaid services.
Where can I redeem my points? How do I manage them?
You can redeem your points through text, USSD or the New GlobeOne app. Here are the steps to redeem your points via the GlobeOne app:
- Download the New GlobeOne app and register your number.
- Head to the Rewards tab and select an offer.
- Marine Biodiversity Protection: Citizen-led initiatives to protect rich marine resources
- Click Redeem and wait for the confirmation via a text message from 4438 with the unique code.
- Using text messaging to redeem points is also simple. Text REDEEM to 4438. You can also redeem rewards via USSD by dialing *143# and going to Globe Rewards.
You can check your Rewards points balance by texting BAL 4438 for free or through the Globe Rewards app. Globe also gives you an update about your Rewards points balance every time you reload or use their service. However, these points expire, so make sure to use them before their expiry date.
I’m planning to use my points to shop at a particular establishment. How do I use my points as payment?
You can also pay at partner establishments through text, USSD and the Globe Rewards app:
- Via SMS: Text BUY or BAYAD to 4438.
- Via USSD: Dial *143# and select Globe Rewards – Pay Store.
- Via Globe Rewards app: Select the partner store’s banner and click Redeem. You can also scan the store’s QR code, enter the number of points to be deducted and press confirm.
Remember that before making any transactions, 1 point is equivalent to ₱1.
Apart from reloading and using data, are there any ways to earn more points?
Yes. You can get points from your Booking.com bookings within two months after your checkout date. You can also convert your AirAsia BIG points and BPI Real Treats Rewards points into Globe Rewards points. If you have any more concerns, please refer to Globe Rewards’ terms and conditions.
Have a G Day with Globe Rewards
Turn your frequent smartphone usage into something productive with Globe Rewards. The points you earn can give you exciting perks you never even thought were possible!
Download the New GlobeOne app now and start enjoying your points!