Prime Video Subscription FAQ
Prime Video is a video streaming service where customers can enjoy unlimited access to world-class entertainment from award-winning Amazon Originals and thousands of movies and TV series anytime, anywhere.
Customers can enjoy critically acclaimed and award winning Amazon Originals such as Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, and The Wheel of Time with Amazon Prime Video. Apart from this, popular TV shows and movie series like The Office, This Is Us, and Mission Impossible can also be viewed in the Prime Video app.
To get 6 months free access to award winning TV series and movies, text APV to 8080 and follow the steps to complete your registration.
- Yes. Prime Video supports Apple AirPlay and Google Chromecast.
To get 6-month access to award winning TV series and movies, text APV to 8080 and follow the steps to complete your registration.
- All existing Postpaid customers from June 26, 2019 onwards are eligible to get the 6-month offer as long as you have never claimed the offer before.
- New and recontracting GPlan customers within the promo period are also eligible for the freebie as long as they have never claimed the offer before.
You get 6-month access to Prime Video and Prime Gaming. By claiming the promo, you save up to P1,554!
Yes, as long as the said email address hasn't been used for an Amazon account before.
Yes, you can log in to your Amazon account to claim the 6-month access, as long as you currently don't have a paid subscription to Prime Video.
- Go to the Prime Gaming website at https://gaming.amazon.com/intro
- Click on Try Prime button.
- Confirm that the location in the pop up is correct by clicking Continue.
- Sign in using your existing Amazon Prime Video username and password.
- After logging in, you can now enjoy Prime Gaming benefitsa.
No, as those services are not available in the Philippines.
You can claim your access within 20 days from receipt of the activation link that will be sent to you via text.
- Your 6-month Prime Video access will automatically end after the subscription period. You will not be charged unless you subscribe to the paid offer.
- To unsubscribe from the paid offer, you may access the GlobeOne app.
An error occurs when your Amazon account has already been used to claim the 6-month Prime Video offer, or is tied to another active Prime Video subscription. Please note that you can no longer claim the 6-month access if you've already activated it before. If your account is tied to another active Amazon Prime Video subscription, proceed by creating a new Amazon account using a different email address.
Try using the email address you used to sign up for the Amazon account. If it still doesn't work, you may create a new Amazon account using a different email address.
- Text APV259 to 8080 to subscribe to the monthly subscription worth P259/month.
Just text APV to 8080 again and follow the steps to complete your sign up process. Make sure you reply with APV YES with 5 hours from receiving the first text.
An error occurs when you send the same keyword consecutively. You may try again after 24 hours.
At the end of your 6-month access to Amazon Prime Video, you will be asked if you want to continue to the paid version worth P259/month. If you want to continue your subscription to the paid version, reply APV259 ON to the pre-expiry messages that you will receive from Globe.