Globe At Home: Bill via text
What is this text from GlobeMyBill?
As a Globe At Home customer, you can now access your latest bill using the link provided in the Bill via Text message from GLOBEMYBILL.
How does Bill via Text work?
- Every month, you'll receive a text message informing you that your bill is ready.
- A link will be provided in the message. Clicking on this link will open a page on your phone or device's browser.
- You'll get the passcode via text once you click on the link.
- After entering the passcode, you'll be able to view and download your bill.
- The link will expire once a new bill for your account is generated.
I can't view my bill using my phone.
You can use any device that has a PDF viewer and access to the internet. If you cannot view or download your bill using your current phone, you can use another device by following these easy steps:
- First, using the phone that received the Bill link via text message, click on the Bill link in our latest message. Take note of the verification code that will be sent via text to the same phone.
Next, using your alternate phone, tablet, or laptop (which should already be connected to the internet and have a PDF viewer installed)
- Copy the link provided in our latest message to the address box of your internet browser.
- You'll be directed to a landing page.
- Enter the verification code that was sent via text.
- View and/or download your bill.
My phone does not have a PDF viewer.
You can download a PDF viewer from your device's app store (Android, iOS, Windows).
I clicked on the link but have not received my verification code yet.
You may do any of the following:
- Click on the link found on the Bill via Text message.
- Click on the Resend Verification Code link on the landing page or bill webpage.
A new code will be sent via text in a few minutes.
Can I unsubscribe from this service?
This is a mandatory service for Globe customers as we have shifted to Paperless Billing in support of the government's public safety measures and the gradual rollout of its vaccination program. Our delivery of paper bills is temporarily suspended until December 31, 2022 as approved by the NTC.
Can I print my bill?
Yes, but you must download a copy first. You may then print directly from your device or transfer the file to a flash drive before printing.