WiFi TV Pack
What is the process for troubleshooting and returns?
- For all Prepaid WiFi-related concerns, please refer to the current Prepaid Wi-Fi handling and FAQs (copied in this deck).
- For all TV Plus-related concerns, please refer the subscriber to ABS-CBN hotline. However, basic FAQs are copied here for reference.
Does the 7-day return policy apply for the bundle?
Glad to have been of help. Thanks for the feedback!
What is the difference between a Prepaid WiFi and a MyFi stick?
Better signal gain vs Myfi sticks
Prepaid WiFi will give you full 5 bars vs 3 signal bars of myfi sticks (this is without obstructions) when connected to LTE.
Prepaid WiFi is 2x Faster vs Myfi
The speed of the Prepaid Wifi modem is 2 times better vs Myfi at specific ranges (2m, 5m and 10m away from the device)
How many devices can I connect?
What's the maximum speed of Prepaid WiFi?
Up to 42Mbps depending on your LTE coverage.
What is a QR Code?
It is similar to a barcode. It machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.
How do I scan a QR code?
You can use the Facebook Messenger app, Viber App, or any any QR code scanner.
This can usually be found under Settings or Menu.
How do I know if Prepaid WiFi is serviceable in my home?
Prepaid WiFi works best in areas with LTE coverage.
You may also check your mobile phone signal bar. If mobile phone has LTE indicator near the signal bar, then Prepaid WiFi can work there as well.
Can I bring my Prepaid WiFi modem anywhere?
The modem is Intended for your home.
You may bring it in any fixed location with a power outlet. Please be reminded that the connection is dependent on LTE coverage.
How do I set up my modem?
- Plug the device
- Turn it on and wait for the signal bars to light
- Search for WiFi (Note that WiFi name, network name is SSID, password is WiFi key).
For the small modem ,Shanghai Boost/YouWin, you will find it at bottom. For Huawei, you will find this at the back of the modem.
- Download the GlobeOne app (using mobile data or any other internet connection) to manage your account. Note that this app is for Globe/TM Mobile users only.