Understanding your Bill
We redesigned the postpaid bill -- its contents and charges -- with you in mind. We made it simple for you to read and understand so that you know exactly what you're paying for.
In the new bill, the amount in the Statement Summary is now VAT-inclusive.
Also, the usage sections on “Monthly Recurring Fee” and “Summary of Excess Usage” inside the bill now have a separate line item for VAT. In the old bill, VAT can be found only in the Statement Summary on the first page.
Other minor changes are:
- The removal of the payment stub as you can now pay using just your account number
- Introduction of a message box for personalized greetings
- The addition of payment channels as a bill footer
- The removal of the flat rate call indicator inside the bill since all the calls now have fixed-service rates.
Customers receiving their bill for the first time will see a “Welcome Message” on the first page and a special section called “Plan Details.”
In addition, the monthly recurring fee is now grouped per mobile number. The usage details of each mobile number are in the succeeding pages.
The new bill will have the following sections:
- Statement Summary
- Monthly Recurring Fee (MRF)
- Summary of Excess Charges
- Summary of MRF with Excess Usage
- Summary of Other Charges
- Details of Rewards
- Previous and Current Bill Adjustments
- Prepaid Loading Services
- Usage Details
- Value-added Services
- Roaming Usage
The Statement Summary shows the different amounts already inclusive of value-added tax (VAT). To see the breakdown of the amounts with their corresponding tax, go to the summary section of the bill. The total VAT of the MRF and excess usage can be seen under the sub-section "Total Charges.”
The monthly recurring fees, one-time charges, local, domestic, and other usages are charged with 12% VAT as required by law.
In some cases, the bills of certain companies under Globe Business may not display any value-added tax (VAT) or overseas communication tax (OCT) at all. These are companies that may fall under one of these categories:
- VAT zero-rated entity
- A business entity registered within freeport zones such as the Philippine Export Zone Authority (PEZA), Subic Bay, Clark and Poro Point Freeport Zones and Board of Investments (BOI)-registered export entities.
- VAT-exempt entity
- Entities such as foreign embassies, consulates, United Nations (UN) agencies and other agencies under international agreements such as International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- OCT-exempt entity
- These are entities registered within freeport zones such as Philippine Export Zone Authority (PEZA), Subic Bay, Clark and Poro Point Freeport Zones, foreign embassies, consulates, United Nations (UN) agencies and other agencies under international agreements, including International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) and Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Customers based in Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, and Metro Davao may request check pickup by emailing [email protected].
Payments are also accepted over-the-counter at Bayad Centers and SM Payment Centers (Department Store, Savemore, Hypermarket), and online via www.globe.com.ph/paybillcorp, BDO, BPI, Security Bank and UnionBank. LDDAP may pay via Landbank internet banking.
To ensure immediate posting of your payments, always provide the payment breakdown when settling bills. If you are filing for EWT, provide one original copy of the signed Certificate of Withholding Tax (BIR Form 2307).
GET TO KNOW OUR LATEST BUSINESS INITIATIVES
Globe Telecom Encourages Enterprises to Prepare for a Mobile Workforce to Remain Competitive