How to Request for Mobile Postpaid Change of Plan
You may request for a change in your postpaid plan via the GlobeOne app. Go to the Dashboard and choose "Change Plan" from the Quick actions panel, or go to the Plan Details section and select "Change My Plan".
Note that changing your plan may take these forms:
- Lateral change
- When you’d like to change to the latest plan and still pay the same monthly recurring fee (MRF).
- When you want to change to a higher monthly plan
- When you want to change to a lower monthly plan
You can change your plan anytime if you're already out of contract and the new plan will take effect on your next bill cycle.
For plans that are changed mid-cycle, the initial bill following the change of plan will show the:
- Prorated amount for the old plan which has been paid for in the previous bill
- Prorated amount for the new plan
- An advance charge for the MRF of the new plan
If you're coming from an All-Unli or All-New mySuperPlan, which doesn't charge for advance MRF of the old plan, your first bill will include:
- The prorated amount for the new plan
- An advanced MRF for the new plan
You can only change to the new plan as long as you’re getting the same amount or upgrade to a higher plan. If you’re moving to a plan with a lower plan commitment, you’ll be charged with a corresponding pre-termination fee.
If your subscription is bundled with a device:
If your subscription is a SIM-Only:
If your subscription is bundled with GCash: