Want to keep up with the latest in tech?
This allows an account owner to register his/her end-users and authorize them to request for selected transactions for a particular subscription. This also allows the listed customer to change his/her data privacy settings, specifically the recipient for OTPs.
- This is only applicable for Consumer Mobile Postpaid customers with multiple subscriptions under the same account.
- Only the account owner can request for this transaction.
- To authorize an end-user, you’ll need to submit the valid IDs of both the account owner and the end-users. The ID must be active and unexpired, and both the front and back copies should be uploaded. Please see the list of acceptable IDs below:
- Company ID
- Driver's License / Computer-Generated Temporary Driver's License / Student Driver's ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card / Plus
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- UMID eCard
- Tax Identification (TIN) ID
- Home Development Mutual Funds (HDMF) Transaction Card
- NBI Clearance
- COMELEC / Voter's ID
- Cooperative-issued ID
- Old Philhealth ID
- New Philhealth ID
- GSIS / GSIS eCard Plus
- Old Postal ID
- New Postal ID (PHLPOST)
- Senior Citizen's ID
- Firearms License
- Next, fill out the consent form and reach out to our customer care channels at https://www.globe.com.ph/contact-us.html or submit it to the nearest Globe store.
This is a legally binding document that allows an account owner to nominate an end-user to have authority over selected transactions for the concerned account.
You may refer to the list of transactions in the consent form.
You can only register one end-user per mobile number. If you have more than 2 mobile numbers under the same account, then you may register an end-user for each.
We can only enroll end-users of legal age 18 and above.