MyKuya is an app that allows you to get the help you need in minutes. Time and quality are important so just tell them what you want and they'll get it done for you.
MyKuya Partners are mobile workers that are actively managed by companies that use MyKuya’s platform and they are trained to assist you with errands, deliveries, grocery shopping and more! They help you get your tasks done while you provide them with jobs and income opportunities!
For more details, you may visit: https://help.mykuya.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001721692-A-Guide-to-MyKuya.
MyKuya is currently available in Metro Manila as well as Cavite, Antipolo, Cainta and San Mateo.
Your requests will be received by a MyKuya Partner when you do the following steps:
- On the home page, choose the service you need.
- Pick the location for the task to be done. If your task needs to be done within various locations, you may enter those places using the multi-destination feature.
- Indicate how long you would need the task to be done.
- Indicate specific or special instructions if needed.
- Hit “Request Now!”
MyKuya Customer Delight is at your service from Monday to Friday 9 AM to 7 PM, while MyKuya Partners can accept requests 24/7. During the ECQ, the best availability of service is from 7 AM to 6 PM.
Assistant on Bike and BizHelper are some of the services you can avail on the MyKuya app or web. Here’s what you can do with it!
- Assistant on Bike: Your motorized assistant, helping you beat the traffic and accomplish all your daily tasks and errands in and around Metro Manila. This service can be at any location specified by the customer. This service excludes (1) the delivery of items heavier than 15kg and (2) transportation and other reimbursements.
- BizHelper: Whether you operate a restaurant, run an establishment, an online shop or are an entrepreneur who needs a flexible all-around Kuya/Ate, then this is for you! With the BizHelper service, an ate or kuya can help you:
- Pack, sort, organize things in your business
- Represent your business in bazaars or at your store
- Get some all-around help as Kuya/Ate follows your instructions
- Extra help for your operations instantly
- Bundle your errands and have it taken care of with your BizHelper
Glad to have been of help. Thanks for the feedback!
MyKuya x Globe Partnership
From October 15 - December 31, 2020, Globe Postpaid customers can avail of a P50 discount on MyKuya's Assistant on Bike service and a P80 discount on MyKuya's BizHelper service.
To redeem the offers, just follow the steps below:
- Download and/or log-in to the Globe Rewards app and scroll down to the Exclusives tab. Click view all.
- Click on your chosen MyKuya offer (Assistant on Bike or BizHelper) and click Redeem.
- Confirm your order by clicking Confirm.
- You will receive a text from 4438 confirming your transaction. This will also include the voucher code you need to use to avail of the discount.
- Visit the MyKuya app or web portal (https://app.mykuya.com/) and choose your preferred service (Assistant on Bike or BizHelper)
- Apply the voucher code from Globe under "Instructions"
- Tap on "Request Now" to complete the request
The promo is valid from October 15 - December 31, 2020. If this is not redeemed within the promo period, it will be forfeited and will not be replaced.
Both the Assistant on Bike and BizHelper promo can only be redeemed once per account during the promo period.