Free GSave Coins with Go+
You may claim your GSave coins within 60 days.
Just download the GCash app and create an account.
- Download and install GCash.
- Launch the GCash app and key in your current mobile number, then tap Next.
- Enter the 6-digit Authentication Code sent to your mobile number, then tap Submit.
- The required fields with your correct information, then tap Next.
- Review your answers, then tap Next.
- Set and confirm your MPIN, then tap Submit.
- Confirmation pop-up screen will be displayed. Tap Proceed to Login.
- On your first login attempt, enter the 6-digit Authentication Code sent to your registered mobile number for device authentication.
- Confirmation screen will be displayed. Log in with your MPIN.
- Login to your GCash account
- Tap the menu and click Verify Now
- Choose "Get Fully Verified"
- Choose a Valid ID. Use suggested IDs such as UMID, Driver’s License, and Passport.
- Take a clear photo of your ID
- Tap "Next" and take a selfie.
- Make sure your selfie and ID are not blurry.
- Fill in and review information. Make sure the details you provided are complete and correct.
- Log in to your verified GCash account.
- Tap the GSave icon in the dashboard.
- Tap "Open Savings Account" and check if you’re eligible for a GSave account (make sure your GCash account is verified).
- Confirm your account creation.