Go5G for Globe Prepaid FAQ
Globe Prepaid is offering unlimited, 5G-exclusive offers:
- Go5G 99 (Unlimited 5G mobile data, valid for 3 days, P99)
- Go5G 199 (Unlimited 5G mobile data, valid for 7 days, P199)
- Go5G 299 (Unlimited 5G mobile data, valid for 15 days, 299)
This promo is open to all Globe Prepaid customers. Just ensure you meet the following qualifications:
1. You must be registered to any of the following Go or Go+ offers:
- Go90, Go120, Go140, Go250 and Go400
- Go+99, Go+129, Go+149, Go+250 and Go+400
2. Your SIM card must be a 5G/4G/LTE SIM
3. Your mobile device should be 5G-capable
Go to the New GlobeOne app, go to the Offers section, and select Go5G.
You can also register by texting any of the following keywords to 8080:
- GO5G 99 for 3 days 5G unlimited mobile internet data
- GO5G 199 for 7 days 5G unlimited mobile internet data
- GO5G 299 for 15 days 5G unlimited mobile internet data
To stop your Go5G promo, just text GO5G STOP to 8080. Please note that by stopping the promo, you also forfeit your unlimited 5G mobile internet.
Yes! You can register to the promo as many times as you want. Just make sure you have enough load and you're still registered to an eligible Go or Go+ offer.
Yes, you will receive a text message once your Go5G promo has expired.
In order to register to a Go5G promo, please ensure that:
- You're using a 5G-enabled device.
- You're using a 4G/LTE/5G-capable SIM card.
- You are registered to an eligible Go or Go+ offer.
- You have enough load.