Prime Video Mobile Edition
Prime Video Mobile Edition is a mobile-only access to Prime Video, wherein customers can enjoy access to world-class entertainment from award-winning Amazon Originals and thousands of movies and TV series anytime, anywhere.
These are the following offers available for Globe Prepaid and Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi customers. You can subscribe via the GCash app. Globe Prepaid customers can also text the corresponding keyword to 8080, or dial *143# for free:
- PVME50 - 1GB for Prime Video Mobile Edition, valid for 7 days, P50
- PVME80 - 1GB for Prime Video Mobile Edition + Go50, valid for 3 days, P80
- PVME120 - 1GB for Prime Video Mobile Edition + Go90, valid for 7 days, P120
- APV101 - 14-day full Prime Video subscription (including Prime Gaming), P101
Globe Prepaid customers can also enjoy a 14-day trial of Prime Video Mobile Edition by texting PVME to 8080.
APV101 gives you access to the full catalog of Prime Video using up to 3 devices including your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, PCs and SmartTVs. On the other hand, Prime Video Mobile Edition can only be enjoyed on a single mobile device.
Globe Prepaid customers can only redeem the 14-day trial of Prime Video Mobile Edition once.
No, this trial is available only to Globe Prepaid customers.
No, you can only activate your Prime Video access within 20 days upon receipt of the text confirming your subscription to the offer. Click the link in the text to activate your access.
You can unsubscribe from the Prime Video Mobile Edition by texting the corresponding keyword to 8080.
- PVME STOP to stop your 14-day trial.
- PVME50 STOP to stop your 7-day standalone subscription.
- PVME80 STOP to stop your 3-day subscription bundled with Go50.
- PVME120 STOP to stop your 7-day subscription bundled with Go90.
- APV101 STOP to stop your 14-Day full Prime Video subscription.
Once unsubscribed, you will immediately lose access to your Amazon Prime Video and no longer be able to watch movies and TV shows on the app and website.
An error occurs when your Amazon account has already been used to claim the 14-day trial of Prime Video Mobile Edition offer, or is tied to another active Prime Video subscription. Please note that you can no longer claim the 14-day trial if you’ve already claimed the offer. If your account is tied to another active Amazon Prime Video subscription, proceed by creating a new Amazon account using a different email address.
Try using the email address you used to sign up for the Amazon account.