All Globe consumer accounts can claim CoCo Panda Milk Tea Large and CoCo 3 Buddies Milk Tea Regular vouchers from CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice using their Globe Rewards points via the GlobeOne app until June 30, 2023.
Please note that the required rewards points, voucher offer/s and promo duration are subject to change. Make sure to check the GlobeOne app to know the partner’s current rewards and promo offer.
Click here to Learn more about Digital Vouchers
You may claim the vouchers from any participating stores of CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice. The CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice codes are valid at least 60 days upon redemption
- Download via Play store, App store or App Gallery and/or open the GlobeOne app.
- Go to the Rewards section then Select/Search: CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice.
- Click Next then Redeem.
- Wait for the confirmation from 4438 containing the unique code. For Globe At Home customers, no need to wait for the 4438 message, from the GlobeOne app dashboard menu, click View voucher section.
- Simply present the text with the Treats code to the store for verification.
- Tell the store frontliner that you want to claim Treats.
- Treats will be released once the code has been verified by the store.
- The CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice code can only be used once and is not exchangeable for cash credit, discounts, or other goods and services.
- The CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice code is not valid in conjunction with any on-going promotions or discounts of CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice.
- Globe is not liable to offer a replacement code for codes that are used or expired.
If you’ve successfully redeemed the voucher, you may click the View voucher section from the GlobeOne app dashboard main menu.
- eVoucher code is valid immediately after receiving it and until the valid period.
- It can be redeemed only in participating Merchant branches.
- eVoucher is for one-time use only.
- eVoucher are valid for dine in and take out transactions only. Not valid for delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being processed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
- eVoucher may not be redeemed when the store is offline or out of stock.
- A maximum limit of three (3) redemptions per transaction, per customer, per store visit, per day.
- eVoucher is not exchangeable for cash, credit, other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other ongoing promos or discounts.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eVoucher code. This should only be presented to the branch/store crew. Share Treats is not liable for any misused codes.
- The Merchant is responsible for the quality of their products and/or services.
- Globe and ShareTreats T&Cs policies will also apply.