Want to enjoy exclusive offers from Globe?
G Music Fest
Enjoy music performances Phum Viphurit, BugAboo, The Juans, Unique Salonga, Matthaios, Nik Makino, Issa Lo Ki, I Belong to the Zoo, Lola Amour, KAIA, Ace Banzuelo, Arthur Miguel, j03m and Paul Pablo.
IRL art installations by Leeroy New and TR NZ
You may use your Globe Rewards points to redeem via the New GlobeOne app, via Tickelo.com or at the venue. Get a Music Fest Pass for 15 Rewards points or ₱917 during the pre-sale until Sept. 9 and 30 Rewards points or ₱1,500 during the regular sale dates.
There's no limit per transaction when tickets are purchased at Tickelo.com. For Globe promos, kindly refer to each term and conditions. For the New GlobeOne app pre-sale and regular priced offers, you can only redeem a maximum of two tickets.
In the event of a canceled event, tickets will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the promoter. Please note that refund does not include ticketing admin fee, credit card convenience fee or any other personal costs (e.g. travel expenses, accommodation expenses, etc).
- The festival will take place rain or shine.
- The festival is open to minors as long as accompanied by a ticket -bearing adult guardian in the same section (1:2 max ratio).
- The following items are not permitted at the festival:
- Large bags, video cameras, professional cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses, monopods, tripods or other extensions.
- Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs including outside food and drink;
- Pyrotechnic items or explosives including fireworks, candles, or lighters;
- For people/media without a special ID from the Promoter, professional recording devices (professional cameras, video recording devices and voice recording devices);
- Flammable material including alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, and pressurized cologne;
- Dangerous or potentially hazardous objects, including but not limited to sports items, weapons, knives, guns, laser devices, iron bars, wooden bars, sharp objects or materials, helmets, metal/plastic knuckles, self-defense spray (tear, pepper-spray), stun guns or any electric shock devices;
- Any suspicious casual objects which can be used as a weapon or projectile including tools, chemicals, suspicious powder, umbrellas, selfie sticks, and other poles or tripods.
- Event Artists and set times are subject to change without notice.
- Tickelo Terms and Conditions will also apply.
Event Ticket Policy:
- Tickets can only be purchased through Tickelo.com. Tickets are only for admission to G Music Fest 2022. Please do not buy tickets from parties other than Authorized Ticketing Outlets. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and are worthless. The promoter is not responsible for any form of ticket fraud that is purchased at another party.
- By purchasing the tickets, The Authorized Purchaser agrees to all Terms and is legally bound to comply with these Terms. The Authorized Purchaser agrees to inform all of their respective authorized recipients of these Terms with due diligence. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check back periodically for changes.
- Ticket buyers must ensure that Ticket Holders have received a complete COVID-19 vaccine and booster upon entering the Venue.
- Ticket holders must use the wristband to enter the festival.
- Tickets that have been purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded for any reason.
- The wristband exchange constitutes a personal license to attend the G Music Fest 2022. You agree to your personal data collection and usage by exchanging the wristband.
- Tickets may not be sold, transferred, or used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including but not limited to promotions, contests, commercial or advertising purposes, housing, hotels, vacation rentals, sweepstakes, charitable giveaways, or other activities absent the Promoter’s prior written consent. No sponsorship, on-site marketing, sampling, vending, coupon/product distribution, or other promotional activity may be conducted at the festival (inclusive of parking lots), absent the Promoter’s prior written approval in each instance. Any tickets used in violation of this provision shall be deemed revoked and void and their bearers deemed trespassers at the festival.
- Resale or attempted resale of tickets is grounds for termination of the license and cancellation of the ticket.
- The wristband grants the Promoter (and its designees) the right to include the attendees image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, webcast, stream, or other transmissions, exhibition, simulcast, or reproduction made of, or at, the festival in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or otherwise.
- In the event of a canceled festival, tickets will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the Promoter. Please note that refund does not include ticketing admin fee, credit card convenience fee or any other personal costs (e.g. travel expenses, accommodation expenses, etc).
- Attendees’ belongings may be searched upon entry into the festival, and consents to such searches and waives any related claims that might arise against the Promoter and its agent. If attendee elects not to consent to such searches, the attendee may be denied entry into the festival.
- Ticket buyers understands and agrees that there are certain risks of personal or property injury, illness and/or death associated with attending the festival, including, without limitation, risks related to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”). Attendees understands and agrees:
- that the risk of exposure to COVID-19 cannot be fully eliminated and is increased by proximity to other people,
- that an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or place where people are gathered,
- that attending the festival may involve coming into close contact with other people,
- that there is no guarantee, express or implied, will not be exposed to COVID-19 and
- that exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, and other short-term and long-term health effects, including death.
- Despite these risks, ticket buyers voluntarily assume ALL known and potential risks and danger of injury and/or death from any cause, resulting from, in connection with, or incidental to the festival, including exposure to COVID-19. Ticket buyers expressly assumes all risks and dangers arising from or incidental to the festival, whether such risks occur before, during, or after the festival and agrees that the Releases (defined below) are not responsible for any such risks and dangers.
- Ticket buyers forever releases, waives, discharges and agrees not to sue the following: the festival owner(s); Event producer(s); Event promoter(s); Event performers, artists and their managers, agents, and representatives; the festival ticketing agency and/or ticketing services provider; and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, owners, members, managers, officers, directors, past and present employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, successors, trustees, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releases”) from any known or unknown claims, losses, damages, liability, demands, actions, injury or death, including those relating to COVID-19 or any other illness or injury that Ticket buyers may sustain while at the festival, regardless of whether caused by the negligence or other fault of the Releases or any third party (collectively, “Claims” or, as used individually, a “Claim”).
HEALTH & SAFETY
- The festival shall be presented in accordance with applicable public health conditions as of the date of the festival and which may change at any time as determined by government and authorities, artists or the Promoter; such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and attendance requirements, such as proof of complete vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 48 hours , and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings. If any Ticket Holder does not comply with any laws, mandates, health orders or directives, Promoter or Event terms, conditions or rules, then the Promoter may refuse admission to the festival or require the Ticket Holder to leave the Venue and such Ticket Holder will not be entitled to a refund.
- Ticket buyers are required to comply with all health protocols and new normal procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Promoter has the right to take any reasonable and necessary measures to prohibit/prevent Ticket buyers from entering the Venue if they are proven to be tested positive for COVID-19 or are considered to be not in a good health condition in accordance with the applicable health protocols.
- Ticket buyers will have their body temperature checked, Ticket buyers will not be allowed to enter the venue if their temperature reaches above 37.3 ° Celsius.
- Ticket buyers consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident, or illness during the festival and affirmatively releases the Promoter and all persons participating in such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
- Event rules related to Covid-19 may change at any time according to government regulations or regulations.