Want to enjoy exclusive offers from Globe?
GBs to Rewards Points
GBs to Points lets you maximize
your unused open/all-access data
by converting it to Rewards
The data conversion or GBs to
Points promo is open to :
A. Globe Postpaid using the all-new GPlan PLUS (SIM-Only) offer is valid until February 29, 2024. GPlan 599 is excluded from this promo.
- GPlan PLUS 799
- GPlan PLUS 999
- GPlan PLUS 1299
- GPlan PLUS 1499
- GPlan PLUS 1799
- GPlan PLUS 1999
- GPlan PLUS 2499
B. Globe Rewards customers (except Globe At Home Postpaid) who are subscribed to the following promos or plans. Convert Data to Globe Rewards points will be only be until March 1, 2024
- Globe Platinum: All customers who are registered to, ThePLATINUM Plan 3799 with 22GB, ThePLATINUM Plan 4999 with 27GB Data, ThePLATINUM Plan 7999 with 32GB Data, Rollover data, and recurring pack/add-on GoSURF (including 5G).
GBs to Points is a limited offer for:
|GPlan Plus 799 and up
|February 1-29, 2024
|February 29, 2024
You may convert your data to Rewards points through the Rewards page of the GlobeOne app. Make sure you have downloaded and registered to the https://glbe.co/GLBOne and app version is updated
Data Conversion via Rewards Page Menu Section
- Launch the GlobeOne app
- Click on the "Redeem Rewards" button from the dashboard.
- Click the "Convert data" button from the Rewards page.
- Select the account/promo that you want to convert from the Convert data page.
- Choose the amount of data that you want to convert.
- Click on the "Convert data" button.
- You will receive a successful notification thru the GlobeOne app for your rewards conversion.
- Converted points will be seeded within 24 hours.
Hi! Starting March 1, 2024, the capability of your SIM-only plan to convert GBS to Rewards points will no longer be available. This is to give way for a more enhanced experience that we'll be launching soon! We recommend that you continue using the GlobeOne app to stay informed about our latest offers and updates.
You may view the expiry date of your Rewards points in the GlobeOne app. You may also check the text notification that you will receive upon your data conversion to track points expiry.
Promo is subject to the rewards
transaction cap of ten (10x) per
week for Globe Prepaid, TM, Globe
Postpaid, Platinum, Globe
myBusiness and 5x per week for
Home Prepaid WiFi and Globe At
Home Postpaid. Except for BUY or
Points-As-Cash transactions, it's
5x per day to all customers.
Yes, you may convert your remaining data allocation to points. It may take up to 24 hours after your number has been successfully ported before you can see the Convert data button.
Here are the following conditions that customers needs to check:
- You are subscribed to the new GPlan Plus 799 and up plans.
- One time charge add-ons (e.g., GoSURF, GoBOOST promos, etc.) or UNLI data plans.
- Content-specific data allocations or freebie.
- You’re not using the GlobeOne app or the app version is not updated. Your data wallet allocation is insufficient for conversion.
- Your remaining data allowance is less than 1GB
- You may have just ported your number where it may take up to 24 hours for the Convert Data button to appear.
- Your account is not a Consumer account.
Only your main plan allowance can be converted to rewards points. In converting your GBs, please ensure that you are using the GlobeOne app. If you still cannot convert your remaining data, you may have reached the allowed limit for the data to points conversion. You may only convert up to 50GB per bill cycle.
We're sorry about this but due to system error, the points expiry dates shown are different. We're currently fixing this to align your points expiry date, displayed on the GlobeOne app. For the meantime, you may follow the expiry date reflected in the text confirmation upon successfully converting your data allowance to Globe Rewards points.