Globe At Home Rewards Points
Starting Dec. 10, 2020, all Globe At Home Postpaid customers, both wired and wireless (except for customers on GoUnli or Bayantel plans) can already earn Globe Rewards Points.
The Wired Volume Boost offers on the GlobeOne app are only available for customers with Wired (w/ line cable) Globe At Home connections, while our Wireless Volume Boost offers are only available for customers with Wireless Globe At Home connections.
To check on which connection you have, you may inspect your Globe At Home modem.
If your modem is connected to a power socket as well as a cable connecting you to an internet port (a cabinet or facility outside your home, inside your condominium, etc), then you are on a Wired connection. This means you are on a Fiber, VDSL, or DSL connection.
If your modem is only connected to a power socket and not to any other cable, then you are on a Wireless connection. This means you are on a 5G, LTE, or similar connection.
Absolutely! Make sure to use the GlobeOne app to view the updated list of offers, vouchers and discounts we have for you.
For Globe At Home Postpaid customers without Unli plans, use your points for Volume Boosts to let you add on more data onto your monthly cap, so you can browse, stream, and play more while enjoying your plan’s subscribed speed.
- Ensure that you have downloaded the Globe At Home app and registered an email or mobile number. After 48 hours, you can download the GlobeOne app to register (If you have done this already, please proceed to Step 2)
- Download/update the GlobeOne app via App Store, Play Store or App Gallery.
- Register your 9 or 10-digit Account number.
- If you have registered and validated your email and/or mobile number in the Globe At Home app, the GlobeOne app will get that information and you can choose to which channel you would want to receive the One-time PIN.
- If you haven't registered for the Globe At Home app and provided your email and/or mobile number, please register first in the Globe At Home app. After 48 hours, you can register again on the GlobeOne app.
- You will receive this error notification if you don’t have a registered email or mobile number
- "Whoops! Thank you for your interest in Globe Rewards. Please update your email and mobile number via the Globe At Home app at glbe.co/GAHapp and try again after 48 hours."
- Access your email or mobile number to get the one-time pin (OTP)
- Once you have the OTP, Enter one-time pin in the GlobeOne app to finish registration
- For checking of your redeemed reward/s, you may view this via the Globe At Home under World @Home Rewards tab or GlobeOne app. Just make sure your contact details are all updated.
Your Globe At Home account automatically earns Rewards points every month based on your monthly plan (P50 = 1 Globe Rewards point). Earn more points by upgrading your speed, availing of our SmartHome devices, and more!
You may redeem the following Globe At Home Postpaid promos in the GlobeOne app:
50GB Volume Boost
100GB Volume Boost
150GB Volume Boost
25GB Volume Boost
50GB Volume Boost
75GB Volume Boost
No, you can only redeem the available promos for your account type. You will be notified if the promo you are redeeming is not available for your account type. "We encountered an error. Please try again later if you are in the middle of something."
No, you currently cannot redeem volume boosts promos or any promos in the new GlobeOne. We will advise again once we have more rewards that you can enjoy.
To check if the Volume boost has been successfully provisioned, customers need to check the Globe At Home app. They should see the redeemed volume boost added to their data wallet in both Globe At Home and GlobeOne apps.
Screenshot in the Globe At Home App.
Some customers may receive a 8080 text notification upon successful provisioning of the Volume Boost.
Sample text below:
Kindly wait for 24 hours upon redemption to see the Volume Boost in the Globe At Home app or GlobeOne. If the volume boost is still not appearing, please raise the concern in the Globe At Home app.
Yes! Just click view details to know your redeemed offer. The Total GB reflected will include all Globe At Home Postpaid data promo wallet.
You may also check the remaining Volume Boost data allocation of your current registered promos via the Globe at Home app.
Yes, the rewards volume boost is stackable with regular volume boost offers. You can redeem up to 4 Volume Boost promos (4 redemptions) in a day.
No. The Rewards promo will not extend the validity of the regular Globe At Home promo you're registered to. It will follow the expiry from the day of provisioning. For regular promos, it will follow the expiry of the promo redeemed.
You may check your GlobeOne app to check your rewards points balance.