GoHealth and Pacific Cross
Pacific Cross is a market specialist in Medical, Travel, HMO and Personal Accident Insurance and part of a wider group of health insurance businesses operating across Asia. To know more, visit https://gohealth.pacificcross.com.ph.
On December 4, 2020 to November 23, 2021, all Globe and TM consumer accounts (Platinum, Globe Postpaid, Globe Prepaid, TM, Home Prepaid WiFi) can enjoy voucher codes from GoHealth. Purchase these unique codes in the Globe Rewards mobile app using Globe Rewards points.
You may use your GoHealth code at the Pacific Cross website or mobile.
- Open the Globe Rewards app.
- Choose your desired offer among the GoHealth offers (at least one will be available).
- Redeem the offer and pay for the cost of the code with your points.
|GoHealth 15||– 15 points|
|GoHealth 20||– 20 points|
|GoHealth 50||– 50 points|
|GoHealth 55||– 55 points|
|GoHealth Max Wide Coverage|
|GoHealthmax30||- 30 points|
|GoHealthmax35||- 35 points|
|GoHealthmax70||- 70 points|
|GoHealthmax75||- 75 points|
These codes are valid at least 60 days after the redemption.
- Successfully redeem Reward and receive confirmation message, one with the unique code
- Open the text to get the GoHealth code
- Copy the code and use it in the GoHealth website or mobile app
- The code can only be used once and is not exchangeable for cash credit, discounts, or other goods and services.
- Redemption is valid only in the partner website/mobile
- Globe is not liable to offer a replacement code for codes that are used or expired
- Promo is subject to the transaction cap of three (3) Globe Rewards transactions per day (except for BUY or Points-As-Cash transactions)