Globe has partnered with Pacific Cross and telemedicine service KonsultaMD, the no.1 non-life insurance provider, to bring GoHealth, a prepaid health product catered for consumers who have limited resources to avail of costly plans in the market.
For as low as P15, all Globe mobile consumers can enjoy affordable and easily accessible GoHealth packages using their Rewards points in the Globe Rewards app.
|GoHealth Plans||Promo Duration|
|GoHealth Basic Plan||December 4, 2020 to December 3, 2021|
|GoHealth Max Wide Coverage||June 15, 2021 to Sept 30, 2021|
You may use your GoHealth code at the Pacific Cross website at https://gohealth.pacificcross.com.ph/ to register and apply for the Health Insurance. These codes are valid at least 60 days after the redemption.
- Customer receives the code from 4438 and a link to the Pacific Cross website.
- Customer copies and uses the code at the Pacific Cross website: https://gohealth.pacificcross.com.ph/ and clicks "Proceed".
- Customer redirects to the Pacific Cross KYC site and fill up the details needed.
- Once registration is successful, customer receives an Individual Policy Contract via email in PDF format.
- Open the Globe Rewards app and select GoHealth offers (depending on what is available).
- Review the details and points will be deducted and tap "Redeem Now".
- After successfully redeeming your GoHealth voucher, you will get a confirmation in-app regarding your redemption and receive text message from 4438 containing your unique code and a link to the Pacific Cross website at https://gohealth.pacificcross.com.ph website. Data charges may apply.
- Copy and use the code on the Pacific Cross website.
|GoHealth (Basic Plan)|
|Brand||Offer (SKU-based)||Points Requirement||Coverage|
|Globe Postpaid Platinum||GoHealth15||15 points||P1,000 insurance coverage, 3 months|
|Globe Prepaid||GoHealth20||20 points||P1,000 insurance coverage, 3 months|
|Globe Postpaid Platinum||GoHealth50||50 points||P4,000 insurance coverage, 3 months|
|Globe Prepaid TM||GoHealth55||55 points||P4,000 insurance coverage, 3 months|
|Emergency In-Patient Treatment or Illnesses Covered: Covid-19, Dengue and Leptospirosis|
|GoHealth Max (Wide coverage)|
|Globe Postpaid Platinum||GoHealthMax30||30 points||P5,000 insurance coverage, 3 months|
|Globe Prepaid TM||GoHealthMax35||35 points||P5,000 Insurance coverage with 7 teleconsults,3 months|
|Globe Postpaid Platinum||GoHealthMax70||70 points||P20,000 Insurance coverage, 3 months|
|Globe Prepaid TM||GoHealthMax75||75 points||P20,000 insurance coverage with 7 teleconsults, 3 months|
Emergency In-Patient Treatment or Illnesses Covered:
Yes. Eligibility age is between 15 days old to 65 years old.
Yes. The customer can register up to four (4) Insurance Coverage under the same name at a given time. If one of your insurance policies expired and your active insurance policy is down to 3, you may then register again.
If one of your insurance policies expired and active insurance policy are down to 3, you may then register again.