Globe has partnered with Pacific Cross and telemedicine service KonsultaMD, the no.1 non-life insurance provider, to bring GoHealth, a prepaid health product catered for consumers who have limited resources to avail of costly plans in the market.
To know more information about GoHealth, visit https://www.globe.com.ph/gohealth
- Download via Play store, App store, App Gallery and/or open the GlobeOne app.
- Go to the Rewards section then Select/Search: GoHealth
- Click Next then Redeem
- Wait for the confirmation from 4438 containing the unique code. For Globe At Home customers, no need to wait for the 4438 message, from the GlobeOne app dashboard menu, click View voucher section.
You’ll get a confirmation message from 4438 with a unique code or click View voucher from the GlobeOne app dashboard main menu. For Globe At Home customers, no need to wait for the message from 4438, click View voucher section from the GlobeOne app dashboard menu to check code.
- Receive the code from 4438 and a link to the Pacific Cross website.
- Copy and use the code at the Pacific Cross website: https://gohealth.pacificcross.com.ph/ and click "Proceed".
- You’ll be redirected to the Pacific Cross KYC site and fill up the details needed.
- Once registration is successful, you’ll receive an Individual Policy Contract via email in PDF format.
Yes. Eligibility age is between 15 days old to 65 years old.
Yes, however it depends on other insurance company’s policies on claims for having multiple insurance benefits.
Yes. The customer can register up to four (4) Insurance Coverage under the same name at a given time. If one of your insurance policies expired and your active insurance policy is down to 3, you may then register again.
If one of your insurance policies expired and active insurance policy are down to 3, you may then register again.
If you’ve successfully redeemed the voucher, you may click the View voucher section from the GlobeOne app dashboard main menu.