Want to enjoy exclusive offers from Globe?
SM MALLS ONLINE
Globe customers can redeem 50% off their first purchase through the SM Malls Online app capped at P200.
Please note that the discount offer/s and promo duration are subject to change. Make sure to check the GlobeOne app to know the partner’s current rewards and promo offer.
Click here to Learn more about Rewards Exclusive Discount Offers
- Download via Play store, App store, App Gallery and/or open the GlobeOne app.
- Go to the Redeem Rewards section then Select/Search: SM Malls Online
- Click Next then Redeem
- Wait for the confirmation from 4438 containing the unique code. For Globe At Home customers, no need to wait for the 4438 message, from the GlobeOne app dashboard menu, click View Vouchers section.
- Voucher can only be redeemed via the GlobeOne app within the given promo period.
- The offer you want to redeem might be unavailable at the moment due to the high number of requests.
- Kindly ensure that you have good signal reception and data connection before transacting.
- Update the version of your GlobeOne app regularly
- Make sure to follow and be guided by the Terms and Conditions ( per partner offer) (i.e. code has expired, code has been fully redeemed, redemption period, limited redemption, offer is for a specific account type).
- Rewards redemption capping limit policy:
- Mobile Globe Prepaid/TM/Postpaid,Platinum,SG and EG: 10x transaction per week.
- For Globe At Home and Home Prepaid WiFi, the limit is at 7x transactions per week.
- The use of the voucher is subject to Globe and partner’s Terms and Conditions.
- The SM Malls Online code can only be used once and is not exchangeable for cash credit, discounts, or other goods and services.
- The SM Malls Online code is not valid in conjunction with any on-going promotions or discounts of SM Malls Online.
- Globe is not liable to offer a replacement code for codes that are used or expiredThe use of the voucher is subject to SM Online and Globe’s terms and conditions
- Promo is subject to the transaction cap except for BUY or Points-as-Cash transactions