1. How can I vote?
You can vote for your K-faves in 3 easy steps!
- Vote via the KmmunityPH Facebook Page
KmmunityPH will be posting the nominees per category; K-tizens will be able to vote for their favorites through reactions.
- Step 2: Vote via the Kmmunity K'tizens' Choice Awards Portal Form
A new form will be up on the portal for voting where they will have choices on who to vote for. All K-Tegories must be answered.
- Step 3: Vote via Twitter with the correct hashtags
K’tizens can vote for their favorites by typing in the corresponding hashtags per category. The tweet should contain #KKCA and the specific voting hashtag. Votes via Twitter will only be counted if the Twitter account is public and voting hashtags are spelled correctly. Voting hashtags are as follows:
Song of the Year
2. What's the criteria for voting?
The criteria for the final winners are as follows: 25% KmmunityPH Facebook Page votes, 25% Kmmunity K’tizens’ Choice Awards Portal Form votes, 50% Twitter Hashtags votes.
3. Until when can I cast my votes?
You can cast your votes from July 15 until July 29 via KmmunityPH Facebook Page, Portal Form and Twitter Hashtags.
4. Can I vote multiple times?
You can vote as many times as you can!
5. Do I need to pay to vote?
Voting for your K-Faves is absolutely free! Cast your votes to your hearts content, K’tizens!
6. Do I need to be public on Twitter to vote?
Yes, your Twitter accounts should be public for us to count your tweets as official votes.
7. When is the announcement of winners?
Winners will be announced during the Kmmunity K’tizens’ Choice Awards which will be held on August 6, 2021.