h. During the Holding Period, subscriber shall not be entitled to avail of any promotional activity of GLOBE (such as, but not limited to, extension line promotions, device upgrade and payment scheme programs,) that entails additional minimum subscription period.
Platinum Surf Refresh
Platinum Surf Refresh is available to existing ThePLATINUM Plan and ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS subscribers (“Subscriber”), whose mobile data experience have reached the 60GB threshold of the Platinum All-Month Surf within one bill cycle.
The Subscriber may register in any of the following Platinum Surf Refresh variants:
- Platinum Surf Refresh Freebie
- Data threshold worth 5GB
- Valid for fifteen (15) days
- Platinum Surf Refresh 299
- Priced at P299
- Data threshold worth 5 GB
- Valid for fifteen (15) days
- Platinum Surf Refresh 599
- Priced at P599
- Data threshold worth 10 GB
- Valid for fifteen (15) days
Registration to any Platinum Surf Refresh may be done through:
- Platinum Relationship Managers
- Thea, Platinum Digital Assistant
- Platinum Hotline
- Globe Stores
Platinum Surf Refresh 299 and Platinum Surf Refresh 599 may also be registered through:
- GlobeONE app
- Texting the keyword to 8080:
- “SR299” for Platinum Surf Refresh 299
- “SR599” for Platinum Surf Refresh 599
Upon registering to Platinum Surf Refresh, the Subscriber further agrees that:
- Subscriber will temporarily experience normal data speeds of up to 42Mbps until the data threshold of the Platinum Surf Refresh is reached or expires. Upon expiration, browsing speeds will return to 256kbps or less, until the Platinum All-Month Surf refreshes on the next bill cycle.
- Subscriber may only register to Platinum Surf Refresh Freebie once and may register multiple times to Platinum Surf Refresh 299 and Platinum Surf Refresh 599. All Platinum Surf Refresh may be used simultaneously.
- When Subscriber is registered to multiple Platinum Surf Refresh simultaneously, data threshold will be consolidated and will expire fifteen (15) days after the most recent promo registration. Unused and unexpired data threshold will be extended over to the following bill cycle. Remaining Platinum Surf Refresh data threshold will need to be breached first before the Platinum All-Month Surf’s 60GB data threshold for that month takes effect.
- Platinum Surf Refresh will be charged on top of the monthly recurring fee of ThePLATINUM Plan and ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS. The charges will be included in the billing period when Platinum Surf Refresh was registered and will be reflected by offer name in the Billing Statement:
- “Freebie - Surf Refresh (5 GB/15 days)” for Platinum Surf Refresh Freebie
- “Add On-Surf Refresh 299 (5 GB/15 days)” for Platinum Surf Refresh 299
- “Add On-Surf Refresh 599 (10 GB/15 days)” for Platinum Surf Refresh 599
Bill Control Program
Subscriber may enroll his/her ThePLATINUM Plan or ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS in Globe’s Bill Control Program whereby the Subscriber’s plan will be automatically barred from performing outgoing calls and text services once his/her plan has reached or is about to reach its Spending Limit, as determined by Subscriber himself. “Spending Limit” refers to the maximum limit or cap that Subscriber is willing to incur for his/her mobile usage within a specific billing period. The Spending Limit, shall be, at all times, shall not be greater than the amount remaining after the MRF is deducted from the credit limit of the account, and shall not be less than Two Hundred Pesos (P200.00). Subscriber may enroll his/her ThePLATINUM Plan or ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS anytime by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Platinum Hotline, chatting with Thea, the Platinum Digital Assistant (glbe.co/Thea), or calling his/her Platinum Relationship Manager.
Gross Monthly Income
The Subscriber certifies that the declared Gross Monthly Income is aligned to the submitted Proof of Financial Income (POFC) to obtain and maintain the Globe Platinum Plan Subscription.
Globe shall send Subscriber his/her Billing Statement on-line using the email address provided on the SA and via a text from GLOBEMYBILL which contains a secure link that will let the Subscriber view, download, save and print his billing statement using a mobile device, PC or laptop. Subscriber undertakes that he/she has provided Globe with a valid and active email address on the SA. Should there be any changes on his/her email address, Subscriber will notify GLOBE thereof by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Hotline, or logging on to the Globe Website myBill Account.
If Subscriber requires a printed copy of his/her Billing Statement, he/she may (i) print a copy thereof by accessing his/her myBill Account through the GLOBE website (www.globe.com.ph); or (ii) request for the delivery of his printed Billing Statement to his/her billing address
The Subscriber acknowledges that the gadget he/she receives in connection with his/her ThePLATINUM Plan subscription is locked to Globe’s network. During the Holding Period, the Subscriber shall not have said lock removed or disabled.
The Subscriber acknowledges that he/she has reviewed and understood all the features of the gadget obtained, especially when it involves using the gadget to access the internet, including how to unregister from the same if necessary. The Subscriber is aware that there are charges for accessing the internet using his/her gadget depending on the mobile internet service availed of or registered to on top of his/her MRF. In addition, the Subscriber who will use roaming services shall be responsible for accessing Globe’s website for information on applicable roaming internet, call and text rates.
Gadget Replacement and Repair
Within 7 calendar days from receipt of the gadget, the Subscriber shall submit to any Globe Store the defective gadget (inclusive of the gadget, accessories and box), the official receipt and/or other documents supporting the transaction (i.e. the form which contains gadget model and IMEI number).
Beyond seven (7) calendar days from receipt of the gadget, GLOBE shall not accept any gadget replacement. Instead, the Subscriber shall submit the defective gadget through the gadget manufacturer’s authorized service center(s) for repair.
All GLOBE-provided gadgets have a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty (“Warranty Period”). After the Warranty Period, Subscriber may still report the gadget’s defects to Globe but charges for repair and other associated costs will apply.
Apple Inc’s Warranty Terms and Conditions for iPhone
Apple Inc. (‘Apple”) provides a limited one (1)-year manufacturer's warranty ("Warranty Period") from date of purchase. The limited warranty shall be Apple’s sole responsibility during the Warranty Period and covers all iPhone-related software and hardware concerns.
Subscriber has the obligation to read/view carefully the complete terms and conditions of Apple warranty available at https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/iphone-english-a.html. For iPhone assessment, the following Apple Service Providers can be contacted by the Subscriber: Power Mac Center (02) 7254672 or (0917) 5806851 / Senco Link Technologies, Inc. (02) 893-4100 to 03 or (02) 812-6719 or (02) 810-5270
If Subscriber’s subscription to his/her ThePLATINUM Plan or ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS is suspended/barred, the Subscriber shall still be billed for the MRF, but he/she shall not be able to use the service until Subscriber settles the overdue balance of his/her account in full. Packs will not be opted out/terminated but customer will not be able to use the service if barred/suspended. Upon reconnection, however, the same shall be re-activated without need of re-enrollment.
GLOBE reserves the right to add, delete or modify any or all of the offerings under ThePLATINUM Plan or ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS.