Bill Control Program
Subscriber may enroll his/her ThePLATINUM Plan or ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS in Globe’s Bill Control Program whereby the Subscriber’s plan will be automatically barred from performing outgoing services once his/her plan has reached or is about to reach its Spending Limit, as determined by Subscriber himself. “Spending Limit” refers to the maximum limit or cap that Subscriber is willing to incur for his/her mobile usage within a specific billing period. The Spending Limit, shall be, at all times, shall not be greater than the amount remaining after the MRF is deducted from the credit limit of the account, and shall not be less than Two Hundred Pesos (P200.00). Subscriber may enroll his/her ThePLATINUM Plan or ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS anytime by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Platinum Hotline, chatting with Thea, the Platinum Digital Assistant (glbe.co/Thea), or calling his/her Platinum Relationship Manager.
Gross Monthly Income
The Subscriber certifies that the declared Gross Monthly Income is aligned to the submitted Proof of Financial Income (POFC) to obtain and maintain the Globe Platinum Plan Subscription.
Globe shall send Subscriber his/her Billing Statement on-line using the email address provided on the SA and via a text from GLOBEMYBILL which contains a secure link that will let the Subscriber view, download, save and print his billing statement using a mobile device, PC or laptop. Subscriber undertakes that he/she has provided Globe with a valid and active email address on the SA. Should there be any changes on his/her email address, Subscriber will notify GLOBE thereof by going to the nearest Globe Store, calling the Hotline, or logging on to the Globe Website myBill Account.
If Subscriber requires a printed copy of his/her Billing Statement, he/she may (i) print a copy thereof by accessing his/her myBill Account through the GLOBE website (www.globe.com.ph); or (ii) request for the delivery of his printed Billing Statement to his/her billing address.
The Subscriber acknowledges that the gadget he/she receives in connection with his/her ThePLATINUM Plan subscription is locked to Globe’s network. During the Holding Period, the Subscriber shall not have said lock removed or disabled.
The Subscriber acknowledges that he/she has reviewed and understood all the features of the gadget obtained, especially when it involves using the gadget to access the internet, including how to unregister from the same if necessary. The Subscriber is aware that there are charges for accessing the internet using his/her gadget depending on the mobile internet service availed of or registered to on top of his/her MRF. In addition, the Subscriber who will use roaming services shall be responsible for accessing Globe’s website for information on applicable roaming internet, call and text rates.
Gadget Replacement and Repair
Within 7 calendar days from receipt of the gadget, the Subscriber shall submit to any Globe Store the defective gadget (inclusive of the gadget, accessories and box), the official receipt and/or other documents supporting the transaction (i.e. the form which contains the gadget model and IMEI number).
Beyond seven (7) calendar days from receipt of the gadget, GLOBE shall not accept any gadget replacement. Instead, the Subscriber shall submit the defective gadget through the gadget manufacturer’s authorized service center(s) for repair.
All GLOBE-provided gadgets have a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty (“Warranty Period”). After the Warranty Period, Subscriber may still report gadget’s defects to Globe but charges for repair and other associated costs will apply.
Apple Inc’s Warranty Terms and Conditions for iPhone
Apple Inc. (‘Apple”) provides a limited one (1)-year manufacturer's warranty ("Warranty Period") from the date of purchase. The limited warranty shall be Apple’s sole responsibility during the Warranty Period and covers all iPhone-related software and hardware concerns.
Subscriber has the obligation to read/view carefully the complete terms and conditions of Apple warranty available at https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/iphone-english-a.html. For iPhone assessment, the following Apple Service Providers can be contacted by the Subscriber: Power Mac Center (02) 7254672 or (0917) 5806851 / Senco Link Technologies, Inc. (02) 893-4100 to 03 or (02) 812-6719 or (02) 810-5270
If Subscriber’s subscription to his/her ThePLATINUM Plan/ThePLATINUM Plan PLUS is suspended/barred, the Subscriber shall still be billed for the MRF, but he/she shall not be able to use the service until Subscriber settles the balance of his/her account in full. Packs will not be opted out/terminated but customer will not be able to use the service if barred/suspended. Upon reconnection, however, the same shall be reactivated without need for re-enrollment.
- Should the Subscriber transfer his/her account to another Subscriber during the Agreement Period, any charges for the month or remaining balance from the previous bill should be settled prior to transfer, including the Administrative Fee of Php550. In addition, the transfer to the new Subscriber (the “transferee”) is still subject to approval by Globe.
- The Subscriber’s current subscription enrolled under this Program shall not be entitled to any other promotional activity.
- In the event of termination of subscription for whatever reason, the Subscriber will not be able to use the service after the termination date and that he/she has the sole obligation to notify or inform his/her contact persons of the termination of the service on termination date.
- Until there is a change in law, the mobile number assigned to the Subscriber is a randomly assigned telephone number that is based on the numbering plan assigned by the NTC and that Globe retains ownership over this number, thus, Globe has the right to change and allocate any telephone number assigned to him/her at any time without incurring any liability for any loss or inconvenience on Globe’s part and that Globe has the right to dispose of the telephone number in whatever way Globe deems necessary and/or convenient in the event of terminating his/her subscription with Globe.
- Should the Subscriber’s line get temporarily disconnected within the current Agreement Period for a cumulative number of at least 30 days, the Subscriber commits to the conditions stated above for an additional period equivalent to the number of days of his/her subscription that was temporarily disconnected.