Welcome to the Globe Business Loyalty Program for MSMEs
We recognize the MSME game changers and visionaries who rise up to the challenge of the times. Read on and sign up to know the rewards we have for you.
Prepare your company's leaders and employees to adapt to, use, and champion innovations and digital solutions with employee training, IT certifications, and masterclasses.
Get the perks and privileges your company needs to thrive, such as member gifts and business consultations.
Access new markets through co-branding campaigns, share success stories to the Globe network, and consult with business experts for free.
Globe Business Upstart, a Loyalty Program for MSMEs
Join the loyalty program that rewards and recognizes MSMEs who rise to the challenge. This program is exclusive to Globe Business MSME customers.
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST SME NEWS
Globe Business Celebrates and Empowers Educators in Forefront 2023: The National Conference on Digital Learning
917Ventures’ FundSpace Expands SME Loan Offerings Up to ₱100M with Esquire Financing Collaboration
Globe Business Brings New Perspectives on Enterprise Sustainability and Resilience in G Summit 2023
Tiers are based on the annual service fees paid as a Globe Business customer, including monthly service fees and on-top charges.
₱1.2M and up annual service fees
₱600K-₱1.19M annual service fees
₱180K-₱599K annual service fees
Below ₱180K annual revenue
Globe Business Upstart Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
"GLOBE Business Upstart Loyalty Program" is a loyalty program of Globe Business that grants rewards, discounts, and privileges to its customers in accordance to their value, tenure, and membership (“Program”).
Current Globe Business customers are required to register and agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Program to join. The Authorized Signatory is the default authorized company representative of their company, unless otherwise stated by the company. If there is more than one Authorized Signatory, the company shall assign one representative as a member of the Program. The company representative should present proof that they are the Authorized Signatory by submitting the company’s Secretary's Certificate. The Company represents and warrants that all information therein are true and correct.
As part of the Program, members agree to receive mobile ads, push notifications, direct messages, reminders, SMS and/or email alerts on related content such as updates on workshops, training and other promotions from GLOBE and its partner merchants.
Eligibility for Tiers
Customer tiering will be based on the total service fees that the company is paying towards Globe Business, as of December 2020 or on the first monthly bill. Movements in the customer tiering for existing customers will be assessed monthly and shall be approved upon Globe Business’s sole discretion. It is in the discretion of Globe Business to move customers to a higher tier, depending on delinquency of payments. The customer tiering will be updated every December.
Only individuals who are tagged as SME customers of GLOBE will be eligible to become members of the Program and are entitled to avail of the benefits and privileges under the Program.
Membership in the Program is free of charge and is a privilege granted by GLOBE. GLOBE reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate membership in the Program for, but not limited to, [i] unauthorized, improper, or illegal use of the discounts and privileges under the Program, [ii] unauthorized, improper, or illegal use of the products and services covered by the Program (“Products”), [iii] breach by a customer of his/her obligations in connection with the use or availment of the Products, at any given time without notice and without incurring any liability to the customers.
By availing of the Program, the customers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. GLOBE reserves the right to modify or terminate the Program or the customer’s membership to the Program for any reason without notice at any time without any liability to the customers. GLOBE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time which Globe may post in the mobile app and portal. The customer’s availment of the Program after the effective date of the updated Terms and Conditions will constitute the customers’ agreement to the Updated Terms and Conditions.
PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION
- Upon subscribing to Globe Business Upstart Loyalty Program, customers will receive an email text message welcoming them to the program asking them to opt in to the program.
The registered email address of the Customer’s authorized representative will serve as his/her unique membership identifier.
The Customer shall indemnify and hold Globe free and harmless from any claims or suits for damages, any loss, costs arising from the Customer’s material breach of this Agreement, violation of applicable law or for such other fraud, gross negligence, willful misconduct, bad faith relating to this Program. Globe shall not be liable for any losses, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including loss of profits or revenues, loss of prospective business advantage, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss data, loss of cover or losses arising from claims, third party claims or arising out of furnishing, performance or use of the services performed hereunder. In no case shall the liability of Globe exceed the applicable MRC of the Customer used to determine its qualification to this Program.
Globe Business Welcome Rewards Terms and Conditions
Globe Business MSME customers who have confirmed sign-ups to the Globe Business Upstart Loyalty Program through this registration form from July 5 to August 31, 2021. When availing of this offer, the customer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions specified.
- Globe Business MSME customers who are Authorized Signatories of their companies will only be able to redeem the reward.
- If their company’s Authorized Signatory needs to be updated, visit this link, click "submit a request" and choose "Update Authorized Signatory's Information". They must provide the necessary documents such as SEC certification indicating that you are the Authorized Signatory or Certificate of Authority or Board Resolution.
- To claim their welcome treat, customers must choose a treat and present the eGift code by clicking the link sent via text message on their birthday month. Data charges may apply.
- Customers can choose one treat from GCash, Lazada, Lalamove or Bo’s Coffee. The treats they can choose from are the following:
- ₱200 eGift for Lazada / GCash / Lalamove
- Bo’s Coffee: Small Froccino Mocha and one Craft Cookie
- The Welcome treat and corresponding eGift code can only be redeemed once.
- Customers may choose to use a screenshot of the eGift code for convenience in redemption.
- Customers may claim their reward 60 days upon receipt of unique link.
- Discounts and freebies are not exchangeable for cash.
- In case of non-receipt of your Welcome treat code within 30 days of confirmed registration, send an email to [email protected].
- Globe is not liable to offer a replacement for discounts or coupon codes that are discontinued, canceled, or used improperly whether due to fraud or technical issues.
- In the purchase of goods and services that are on promotional discount, senior citizens can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.