SurfAlert is a free service that protects you from unexpected browsing charges and ensures worry-free surfing for all Globe and TM customers.
Put SurfAlert to work by turning it on so it momentarily puts your browsing on hold when your mobile phone or device tries to connect to the internet under the conditions below and alerts you so you can decide whether or not to keep browsing or get a surf promo:
- You've already used up your postpaid plan's data allowance or your surf promo has expired
- You already used up your data allowance from your surf promo
- You're not registered to a surf promo
- You try to access a site or app that isn't covered by your current surf promo
- You don't have enough load to continue surfing
Starting January 2021, new and existing Globe Postpaid customers will be automatically enrolled in the SurfAlert service. To activate SurfAlert before January 2021, just text SURFALERT ON to 8080.