Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi FAQs
What is Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi?
Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi offers you budget-friendly internet access at home, giving you 2X faster speed*, 2X stronger signal and wider coverage* with no installation required and no monthly fees needed.
Bring it home now and get a one-time 50GB internet allowance for free! You can get it here.* vs. Old Globe Pocket WiFi
How to activate Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi?
- Connect the power adapter to the modem and plug into a wall outlet.
- Connect to the network that matches the SSID and password at the back of the device.
- Download our self-service app to manage your account.
How many devices can connect to my Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi?
Your Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi can be used for light to moderate surfing, downloading, and streaming for up to 5 simultaneous connections.
How do I change my WiFi name and password?
- Connect to your Home Prepaid WiFi Modem.
- Go to http://192.168.254.254/ and log in through your username and password. You may locate these credentials at the back of your modem.
- Go to the Advanced tab, then click WiFi > WiFi Security Settings. Click the Edit button at the right side.
- Enter the desired name and password for your Home Prepaid WiFi and click Save.
Can I use other SIMs besides the one packaged with the kit?
You can only use the Prepaid WiFi SIM that's inserted in your modem. To avoid issues with your connection and promo subscriptions, please do not remove the Prepaid Home WiFi SIM card from the modem.
How do I get my FREE 50GB data?
You will get your FREE 50GB data within 15 minutes of plugging in your modem!
Alternatively, you can get your free 50GB via the Modem Dashboard:
- Plug in and connect to your modem via WiFi
- Visit http://192.168.254.254/ to access the modem dashboard
- Click log-in on the upper right of the screen
- Enter user & password found at the back of the modem
- Go to the SMS tab inside the modem dashboard and create a new message
- Text the keyword FREEFAMSURF299 and send to 8080
- Wait for an SMS confirmation
Until when can I avail my FREE 50GB data?
You can avail your FREE 50GB data once you have activated your Home Prepaid WiFi modem. This can only be redeemed once. It’s valid for 7 days only.
What are the available promos?
|Watch, Chat, Learn, and Earn Apps||HBO GO, YouTube, NETFLIX, GSuite (Google Maps,Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Keep, Google Drive), Zoom, Messenger, Shopee, Lazada, TikTok, Mobile Legends, and LOL|
|Watch, Chat, Learn and Earn Apps||YouTube, Wattpad, Tesda, Gcash, Mobile Legends, WhatsApp, Lazada, Grab, LOL: Wildrift, Course Hero, Messenger, Google, Viber, and Shopee|
How do I check the status of my Free 50GB?
Download the GlobeOne app via https://globeone.onelink.me/ej7I/G1 and add your Home Prepaid WiFi account so you can monitor your data, use its sharing feature and check exclusive offers and redeem rewards points!
How do I register to FamSURF and HomeSURF?
- Download the GlobeOne App.
- Tap BUY Icon.
- Choose any load promos under Promos tab.
- Click SUBSCRIBE
- Choose Payment Option.
- Wait for Confirmation.
Where can I find my Prepaid WiFi number?
Your Prepaid Home WiFi number is at the back or below your modem.
What will happen if my data is already consumed before the expiry date but with remaining prepaid load?
The regular browsing rate of P5/15 minutes applies when going online without a Home Prepaid WiFi promo.
How do I check my remaining Prepaid load balance?
What will happen to my FREE 50GB if I reload FamSURF promo and my FREE data is not yet fully consumed?
Your free data and FamSURF data will be stacked along with your existing promo. The validity expiration will follow the longer validity period
What will happen if my data is already consumed before the expiry date and I don't have prepaid load?
You will no longer have internet connection. To continue surfing, reload and subscribe to another Home Prepaid WiFi promo.
Will I be notified once my data has expired?
Yes. You can track your data usage on your GlobeOne App. You will also be notified through your modem dashboard. To access your dashboard, simply go to the modem dashboard, while connected to your Prepaid Home WiFi.
Can my Prepaid WiFi register to other promos?
I'm experiencing poor to no internet connection. What should I do?
Here are some basic troubleshooting tips:
- Check your account dashboard on the GlobeOne App and make sure you’re registered to a promo and/or have enough load for data.
- Ensure the power adapter is plugged to a 220V outlet.
- Check your signal indicator, it should be lit. If there are no lights, restart your device by turning off the modem and replugging.
- For better signal strength, position your modem near a window.
My location is far away/not accessible to the IntoGadget branches above. How can I have my device checked?
You may call Intogadgets hotline* at 02-8-855-4883, or contact the Huawei hotline at 1800-8739-5227 (for Huawei modems) to have the device assessed over the phone.
*Standard charges apply
Can I have my Prepaid WiFi SIM replaced?
If there is an issue on your Prepaid Home WiFi SIM, please set an appointment via https://queue.globe.com.ph/ and visit the nearest Globe Store near you or chat with us in our Facebook Messenger.
I want to bring the modem to another area, can I still use this outside my location?
Sorry you can only use your modem in the location that was specified for fixed use.
Try FamSURF to stay connected anywhere! FamSURF is a Home Prepaid WiFi promo with high GB data valid for all sites that is shareable to TM, Globe Prepaid, Globe MyFi, Globe Postpaid or Globe Platinum! Data can be shared ANYTIME from modem to phone plus it comes with an additional GB for Watch, Chat, Learn and Earn apps such as HBO GO, YouTube, Netflix, G Suite, Zoom, Messenger, Shopee, Lazada, Tiktok, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, and League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Can I return my modem and get a refund?
We only repair or replace the modem depending on the assessment and troubleshooting done.
Can I request to have the modem/device unlocked?
Globe does not offer HPW Unlocking services. It is also not recommended to go to a third party to "jail-break" the device using unauthorized software as this will void the device warranty. This means Globe Telecom will no longer be liable for any repairs or replacements that may be needed by the device.