SIM Replacement for Wireless Account
The following fees will apply for both prepaid and postpaid SIM replacement:
Globe Load Tipid Plan
Existing customers (SIM replacement)
Upgrade to LTE/5G
End of life
For replacement fees of TM SIM cards, visit https://www.tmtambayan.ph/.
Yes, you will still have the same number. This applies to both Globe Prepaid and Postpaid.
Here’s how you can request for a change of postpaid and prepaid SIM and listed below are the requirements:
- Tap More from the bottom part of the dashboard section.
- Tap Help, then Get Help.
Through a Globe store:
For account owners:
- For security purposes, all customers are required to take a photo or selfie and upload it in an online request form at the store.
- The head down to shoulders must be captured.
- Eyes should be open.
- The face must be free from obstructions such as glasses or shades.
- Photo must be clear, not blurred and with proper lighting.
Reason for change of SIM Requirement Upgrade to an LTE/5G SIM Actual physical SIM/eSIM voucher or handset where eSIM has been activated Defective/damaged SIM
- Actual physical SIM/eSIM voucher or handset where eSIM has been activated
- One original valid ID
Lost or stolen SIM
- SIM bed/GCash Card (if available)/eSIM voucher (if available)
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss (standard) with the following details: Customer Name, citizenship, address, customer signature
- Two (2) Government-issued IDs presented during the affidavit of loss notarization
- The Globe store will activate the newly-issued SIM within 24 hours.
For authorized representatives (Postpaid SIM only):
|Reason for change of SIM||Requirement|
|Upgrade to an LTE/5G SIM|
Note: The SIM serial number should be clear and readable.
|Lost or stolen SIM|
The Globe store will activate the newly-issued SIM within 24 hours.
For SIM cards that need to be replaced due to loss - activation is through the nearest Globe store.
You may have your line deactivated temporarily to avoid unnecessary charges using one of these two options:
- Send us a message through our official Globe Telecom FB page at @facebook.com/globeph and select Report Lost Phone/SIM.
- Call 0277301000 and select Report Lost Phone/SIM
Yes, you'll still be able to consume your remaining load and free text.
For both postpaid and prepaid, your roaming service will remain active even after SIM replacement and should not be affected.
Since the GCASH wallet is linked to your mobile number, there should be no problems for new SIM requests with the same number.
If you got a new SIM card with a different number, register for a new GCash account. Then, submit a new ticket to request for the transfer of your available balance and other records (GInsure, GInvest, GCredit, and Save Money).
- For 'Concern category’ choose:
My GCash Account → I still have funds on my old lost sim, kindly transfer to my new number
- Make sure to list all the GCash financial products and services you are subscribed to for transferring and linking to your new GCash account.
- You'll be required to provide an affidavit of defective/expired/lost SIM if your old number was not verified.
- You'll receive a confirmation email regarding the status of your request within 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, you may also proceed with fully verifying your new number in-app to access your funds.
Your iPhone settings will be restored to its default settings once you use the new SIM. This includes your Mail, Contacts, Calendar and Network. As a result, certain applications and system updates may run again and incur charges. Please check the settings of your phone again to make sure that your preferred settings are active.
Yes, your promo will remain active as long as the registration is not yet expired. This applies to all promos you are registered to prior to SIM replacement.
Note that requirements for continuous prepaid roaming service still apply (i.e., maintaining balance).