Discover the Globe Life
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants must be currently enrolled in this school year 2018-2019.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above to join the contest.
- All participants must fill out the registration form.
- Photo size must be 8x12 inches in 300 dpi resolution.
- Entries submitted must depict real-life situations or scenarios.
- Digital enhancements and manipulations are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Placement of identifying marks to insinuate about the owner of the entry is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- NO abstract photos.
- NO borders or frame.
- Only online registered entries will be eligible to join the contest.
- Each submission must be the submitting participant’s owned, produced work and must not feature or focus on any material owned or controlled by third parties. Branding of any third party should not appear in any of the photos.
- Participants must secure all appropriate clearances, permissions, and releases (including but not limited to releases from all persons appearing in the submission, location releases, and releases from all creative consultants or others who assisted in the creation of the submission).
- Submitted entries will give a grant to Globe Telecom for the license to use the photos for one year in various publications, different social media accounts, and are not limited to all marketing collaterals of the company, plus a Royalty Free or Exclusive Rights of the photo/s.
- All submitted entries will automatically be considered as Globe Telecom property for one year from the deadline of submission.
- Globe reserves the right to use all submitted entries for any of its advertising and online materials.
- All entries must have sole authority and ownership of the copyright to all photo submitted.
- For a photo in which a person is recognizable, the photographer is responsible for securing permission from that person or, in the case of a minor, from the subject’s parent or guardian.
- Any participant who incorporates any intellectual property or material owned by a third party into his or her submission does so at his or her own risk.
- Entry must not have been awarded in any other photo contests and/or commercially published materials, whether for news, advertising, or otherwise.
- Globe Telecom will not be held liable in any copyright infringement of the photo/s submitted by the participant.
- Globe Telecom takes no responsibility for corrupted files and late entries.
- Globe employees, including their relatives up to the fourth degree of affinity or consanguinity, are not allowed to join the contest.
PHOTOS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION
- Photographs that do not abide by the terms and conditions of this contest.
- Photographs that have been submitted to, have won any other contests, or have been published in print or online platforms.
- Uploaded photographs will be validated against the participant’s date of registration. Additions to or changes on the Google Drive timestamp of the photographs will be a basis for disqualification.
- Photographs that violate another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright.
- Photographs that contain obscene, provocative, highly immoral, relatively obscene and/or in violation of public morals and/or public policy, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
HOW TO UPLOAD IN GOOGLE DRIVE
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Create a folder named using the format: PICTURE PERFECT 2018_NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT
Example: PICTURE PERFECT 2018_JUAN DELA CRUZ.
- To upload, drag your photos into the Google Drive folder.
- Do not forget to rename each photo using the format: CATEGORY_NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT_TITLE OF THE ENTRY
Example: PEOPLE_JUAN DELA CRUZ_UNDER THE SKIES
HOW TO SHARE UPLOADED FOLDER IN GOOGLE DRIVE
- To share access to your folder, go back to your Google Drive homepage.
- Left-click on the Picture Perfect folder you created.
- Click on Share.
- Enter the email address: [email protected].
- Click on the drop-down with a pencil icon and make sure that “Can organize, add, and edit” is selected.
- Click on Submit.
- Copy the folder link and paste it on the corresponding field in the registration form.