Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. It is understood that upon submission of the registration form, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this Service. Globe Telecom may at any time modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
- USE OF THE SERVICE
You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Globe Telecom, Globe Telecom does not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet. Except for Globe Telecom`s identified information, products, or services, all other information, products, and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Globe Telecom.
You understand that in case of conflict or inconsistencies between the online bill and the monthly bill received by you through mail or courier service, the latter shall prevail. If your online credit card payment has not been successfully executed, resulting to a dispute with your credit card company, you hereby authorize Globe Telecom to charge back to your account the unpaid bill.
You understand that Globe Telecom cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You therefore assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service and the Internet.
You understand that the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You further understand that Globe Telecom has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials. You may access such materials at your own risk.
Globe Telecom does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Service, any merchandise, information, or service provided through the Service or on the Internet generally, and as such, Globe Telecom shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise, and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally.
Globe Telecom does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Service will be corrected. The Service and any software made available on the Service are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
In no event shall Globe Telecom be liable for:
- any and all damages including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service or any information, or transactions provided on the Service or downloaded or hyper-linked from or to the Service even if Globe Telecom or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such malfunction/breakdown of the Service; or
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Service and/or materials or information downloaded through or hyper-linked from the Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Globe Telecom, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys` fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
Notwithstanding the following, you hold Globe Telecom free and harmless from suit or action arising from improper use of data, unauthorized intrusion into the site, and unlawful exposure of data.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Use of the Service), and 2 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Globe Telecom and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- ACCURACY OF PWCI
You understand that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any opinion, advice, services, or other information provided. The information on this website may be changed or updated without notice. Globe Telecom may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, and/or programs described on this website at any time without notice.
Information provided on this website is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Globe Telecom cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete, and current at all times. All information in this Web Site is subject to modification from time to time without notice. Every time you access this Web Site, make sure that you check this page.
Globe Telecom has used its discretion, best judgment, and all reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the information, documents (including copy, graphics, pictures, etc.), or other items provided or available herein, but any such information, document, or other item is provided or available without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are (c) 2009, Globe Telecom. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of viewing/paying Globe Telecom bills. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of Globe Telecom is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to Globe Telecom or other respective owners that have granted Globe Telecom the right and license to use such Marks.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Globe Telecom disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Globe Telecom does not represent of warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
- MEMBER CONDUCT
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Globe Telecom that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only.
You agree to use the Service only to send and receive personal messages. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member any directory of the Service members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under the this Agreement;
- transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software through the Service;
- interfere with another member`s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual`s or entity`s use and enjoyment of similar services.
- MEMBER OBLIGATION
You understand that while the Service has various internal security measures designed to protect its users, you hereby obligate yourself to use the following precautions when using the Service, to further minimize the probability of hacking, fraudulence, or any unauthorized transactions:
- You shall use your assigned username or code every time you use your credit card when transacting on the Service. During your initial registration, the Service will ask you only once to enter your credit card number(s) and to assign a specific username or code for each credit card number you will use on the Service;
- You shall not reveal to other people any information that should only be known by you (SIM card number, account, and credit card information, etc) to ensure that access to Globe Telecom`s database and delivery of requested service shall be provided to the owner of the account enrolled;
- You shall log off after using the Service to prevent unauthorized access to your account; and
- You shall clear the history and cache of your web browser.