Globe At Home Viber Communities
What is the Globe At Home Viber Community?
The Globe At Home Viber Community is another convenient and accessible channel where we share updates, promos, customer support, and more straight from your mobile on the Viber app.
Who can join the Globe At Home Viber Community?
All new and existing Globe At Home Postpaid and Prepaid WiFi customers are encouraged to join our Globe At Home Viber Communities.
How do I join the Globe At Home Viber Community?
Just scan the QR code posted in our social media pages or visit the links below. Make sure you have the Viber App installed in your phone or device.
Globe At Home Postpaid
Globe At Home Prepaid
What can I expect to get when joining the Globe At Home Viber Communities?
With the Globe At Home Viber Communities you can:
GET INSTANT UPDATES, VALUABLE TIPS, RELEVANT INFORMATION, PROMOS AND MORE
- Be updated on the latest news and offers from Globe At Home
- Fastest place to get updates from Globe At Home
- Be updated on issues/outages that may be affecting our services
FIND RELEVANT AND EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
-Serve as a repository for educational materials such as guides and tips (ex. WiFi 101 / BTS).
BE GUIDED WITH EASILY ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION
-Know where to go for future requests (Channel Guide)
- Be pointed to the the right Globe Channels (Globe Community, Globe At Home app, IVR etc) to cater tor your needs
-Membership info (contact number etc.) is kept confidential
-Only admins can post so no scammers can utilize the portal
Since only admins can post, only relevant information will beshared
-We regularly share security tips and advisories to keep your personal information safe
Will I be able to chat with community members or admins in the Viber Community?
Yes, chatting is only allowed for community members, but your personal details such as your mobile number will not be shared. A Community member is not allowed to chat to the admins.
What if I want to leave the Globe At Home Community?
You can snooze the community for 30 days by following the steps below:
- Open the Community you want to snooze
- Open the Chat Info screen by tapping on the menu button at the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down the info screen and tap Snooze for 30 days
A snoozed Community will stay at the bottom of your chat list, and you will not receive any notifications when there is a new action in the chat.
If you really need to leave a Community, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Community you want to leave
- Open the Chat Info screen by tapping on the Community name or swiping to the left
- Scroll down the info screen and tap Leave and Delete at the bottom of the screen
You can re-join anytime by going selecting the invite link again or scanning the QR code.