Paperless Billing FAQs
What is Paperless Billing?
Globe Paperless Billing replaces your paper billing statement with an electronic copy or eBill, which is sent directly to your preferred email address. You will no longer receive printed copies of your bill once you enroll in Paperless Billing.
What are the benefits of Paperless Billing?
When you subscribe to Globe Paperless Billing, you are in your own small way helping save the Earth by lessening the amount of trees that are cut down to make paper. You can also benefit from subscribing to Paperless Billing because you can easily and conveniently look at your bill anytime, anywhere.
How do I sign up for Paperless Billing?
When will I receive my eBill?
Your eBill will be sent to your email address within 5 days after your bill cut-off date.
I received my eBill but there was no attachment. Instead, there was a VIEW MY BILL NOW button. How do I view my bill this way?
When you click the VIEW MY BILL NOW button using your laptop, a new window will open redirecting you to a landing page.
In the landing page, you'll be prompted to type a verification code. The verification code will be sent to the phone with the postpaid SIM whose bill you're trying to view.
Type the code into the field within 10 minutes.
A resulting page will appear showing your Amount To Pay and two options: Pay Now and View PDF.
You can click on View PDF to start viewing your bill.
Why have you removed the pdf copy of the bill in the email?
It was removed due to the security issues experienced by some of our customers receiving it through email.
As your convenience and security are our priority, we recommend viewing of your bill through GlobeOne where login credentials are customer-specific and secure.
I need a copy of my paper bill. Can you send me a copy?
In support of the government's public safety measures and due to the gradual rollout of the government's vaccination program, our delivery of paper bills is temporarily suspended until December 31, 2023 as approved by the NTC.
To request for a paper copy of your bill, select HELP from the GlobeOne app.
I haven't received my eBill via email; what can be the cause of this?
- Please make sure your email inbox isn't full.
- Your email address should be valid. If you need to update your email address, kindly update it using these steps:
- For Postpaid customers: Download the GlobeOne app from https://glbeone.page.link/globeone select "Billing" from the menu and hit the arrow for the Paperless Billing option.
- For Globe At Home customers: Download the Globe At Home app via https://glbe.co/AtHomeApp Go To Dashboard > View Account Details > Profile tab and Select Edit Email address
- Add [email protected] to your address book so our email won't be treated as spam.
- Disable your email's auto-junk settings.