Globe GPlans are the latest postpaid plans offered to customers who want to apply for postpaid subscriptions and existing postpaid customers up for plan renewal. The old plans -- ThePLAN, ThePLAN PLUS and TheBASIC PLAN 499 -- are no longer available.
GPlans are bigger and better than ever as they let you enjoy worry-free surfing, calls and texts, as well as limitless life enablers that let you take control of the life you want:
- Enjoy big data and free GoWiFi that allow you to always stay connected in the new normal
- Enjoy unli allnet calls and texts for worry-free, non-stop communication with loved ones
- With health as a top priority now more than ever, you get a free individual subscription to KonsultaMD until January 14, 2022
GPlans are available in the following variants:
- GPlan with device to enjoy your plan with a phone or a relevant gadget
- GPlan PLUS to enjoy double the data for the data boost you need to own the things you’re passionate about
- GPlan SIM-Only All Data for the biggest data plan with as high as 80GB of data per month which means 27 hours of movie and video streaming, or 171 hours of video calling, or 546 hours of music and podcast streaming.
- GPlan with GCash (limited-time promo offer) to take full control of your plan with various life enablers you can choose from – premium content subscription, vouchers from our exciting partners, or Globe product boosters
WHICH PLAN TO CHOOSE
Choosing the right GPlan depends on what you need:
- Choose GPlan with device -- if you want to get a new mobile phone or a relevant gadget
- Choose GPlan PLUS -- if you have an existing phone and want to enjoy double the data for the data boost you need to own the things you’re passionate about
- Choose GPlan SIM-Only All Data -- if you prefer data over calls and texts in order to get the biggest data allowance that can go as high as 80GB per month
- Choose GPlan with GCash (limited-time promo offer) -- for flexible life enablers besides device, such as premium content subscription, vouchers from our exciting partners, or Globe product boosters
WHERE TO APPLY
You can avail of GPlan through the following channels nationwide:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Billing Address
- Proof of Financial Capacity
GPlans are available starting March 26, 2021. GPlan with GCash is a limited offer that will be available until July 31, 2022 only.
AS PLATINUM PLANS
GPlans are also available as Platinum GPlans 3799, 4999 and 7999 for Platinum customers.
Depending on the device you choose, GPlan with device has 12, 24 and 36 month contracts.
Meanwhile, GPlan with GCash has a contract of 24 months, whereas GPlan SIM-Only / SIM-Only All Data both have a contract 6 months.
For GPlan SIM-Only / SIM-Only All Data, your pre-termination fee can be waived as a promo until November 30, 2021 if you terminate your subscription before the contract ends.
DUO NUMBER RETENTION
Your DUO number will only be retained if you avail of a DUO service as an add-on which will be charged in addition to your GPlan monthly recurring fee.
DATA ROLL OVER
With GPlans, your unused data allowance for the current billing month can be extended to the next billing month. Note however that validity of data rollover is only within the following month. If your data remains unused on the third month, the rolled over data gets forfeited. (For example, unused GBs in January will roll over and are valid until February only).
Further, data rollover is applicable only to your plan’s main data allowance. Unused data coming from data add-ons won’t have the rollover feature. Also, rolled-over data will get forfeited any time that you temporarily disconnect your line.
The new postpaid plans give you better value with big data, free GoWiFi access, unlimited allnet calls and texts, free KonsultaMD subscription as your health essential, as well as the option to choose GPlan with GCash so you can choose from a wide selection of life enablers that best fit the life you want - from premium content subscription, vouchers from our exciting partners, to Globe product boosters.
If you're out of contract:
You can change your plan any time if you’re already out of contract and the new plan will take effect on your next bill cycle.
If you're within contract:
You can only change to this plan as long as you’re getting the same amount or upgrade to a higher plan. If you’re moving to a plan with a lower plan commitment, you’ll be charged with a pre-termination fee that you have to settle first before availing of GPlan.
In your first bill, you can refer to the Plan Summary section to see a breakdown of your charges. It contains the following:
- The first plan amount is the partial amount of your MRF covering the period from your activation date to your bill cut-off date.
- The second plan amount is a one-month advance of your MRF.
For plans that are changed mid-cycle, the initial bill following the change of plan will show the:
- Prorated amount for the old plan which has been paid for in the previous bill
- Prorated amount for the new plan
- Advanced charge for the monthly recurring fee (MRF) of the new plan
If you’re coming from an All-Unli or All-New mySuperPlan, which doesn’t charge for advance MRF of the old plan, your first bill will include:
- A prorated amount for the new plan
- An advanced MRF for the new plan
The GCash credit that comes with your plan can be spent for anything you desire to reinvent the life you want. Here are some exciting offers you can avail with your GCash:
- Entertainment: You can use your GCash to avail of premium subscriptions in HBOGo, YouTube Premium, YouTube Music, Discovery+, NBA and more!
- Gaming: You can use your GCash to buy gaming consoles from our partners or subscribe to our Gaming promo offers.
- Globe Boosters: You can use your GCash to get add-ons to boost your mobile data (GoBOOST, GoSURF, SURF4ALL), pay for your Globe At Home bill, avail of WiFi Mesh, etc.
- Shop and dine: You can use your GCash to buy essentials and leisure items in Lazada, Shopee, Grab, Metromart, FoodPanda and more.
- Health and fitness: You can use your GCash to pay for a bike, Saddle Row classes, or GInsure for COVID-19 and dengue medical coverage.
- Work/learn and earn: You can use your GCash to purchase a new iPad 8th Gen, Mi Notebook, or Huawei Matebook.
- Ride: You can use your GCash for Grab, Lalamove etc.
The GCash credit will be sent in 1-3 business days upon plan activation, or effectivity of your new contract in case of plan renewal. You’ll receive a text from GCash notifying you of the GCash credit you received from your new postpaid plan.
Just download the GCash app via App Store or Play Store to view your GCash balance in real-time.
GPlans let you enjoy worry-free connections as it comes with unli allnet calls and texts for your local call and text transactions. For surfing, your main data allowance will take care of your local data usage.
On the other hand, standard international calls, texts, and surf rates apply for your international usage.
Your unli allnet calls and texts include calls and texts to the new third telco, landline calls to Globe landline numbers and other landline numbers as well (PLDT, etc).
Yes, you can. You can convert your unused and active (unexpired) data to Rewards points, where 1GB can be converted to 10 Globe Rewards points! This is applicable to the remaining balance from your main data allowance, data rollover, and active data add-ons.
The validity of your converted Globe Rewards points can be seen in the New GlobeOne app upon conversion.
For Postpaid customers, if your SurfAlert is turned on -- your browsing will temporarily stop once you fully consume your data allowance for the billing month. You’ll receive a text notification and flash message, so you can decide whether to stop browsing or get a data promo to be able to keep browsing.
There’s no bill shock for GPlans as SurfAlert will keep you from browsing if you don’t have a data promo.
After using up your data allowance, you have the option to get a data add-on right away.
Yes, you may. You can get an add-on any time and this will be automatically charged in addition to your monthly plan for the current bill period.
You can contact GCash to resolve the issue on the GCash account associated with your number before you can proceed with applying for GPlan with GCash.
Alternatively, you can choose to avail of another postpaid plan such as:
- GPlan with device and get a new mobile phone or a relevant gadget
- GPlan SIM-Only if you have an existing phone and you want to enjoy double the data for that data boost you need to own the things you’re passionate about
- GPlan SIM-Only All Data if you prefer using data over calls and texts; these plans can give data allowance of up to 80GB per month.
If you already successfully created your GCash account but still failed to receive the GCash credit that comes with your postpaid plan, you may file a concern via Help section in the New GlobeOne app and a GCash representative will address the issue within 3-5 business days.
When changing to GPlan before the end of your existing contract, you’ll have to pay the corresponding pre-termination fees.
When changing to GPlan after your current contract has ended, you still retain your existing number but get to experience different plan inclusions and life enablers, depending on the GPlan variant that you choose.
To compute for the pre-term fee on GPlan with device,
To compute for the pre-term fee on GPlan with GCash,
To compute for the pre-term fee on GPlan SIM-Only,