Plan Renewal FAQs
To renew your plan, simply go to www.globe.com.ph/shop/plan-renewal or you may also copy and paste the link directly to your mobile or laptop browser. Before making the request, you must at least:
- have an active postpaid account without any contract, or a contract ending in less than 30 days.
- have no remaining balance from your previous bill
To know if your account meets these requirements, you may follow the steps below to check this via the GlobeOne app.
- Go to the Dashboard section, scroll down to Current Plan and check your contract which is also viewable under the Plan Details section.
- Next, go to the main menu, choose Billing and check if your Amount to pay includes charges from the previous bill. Any remaining balance from the previous bill should be paid before making a plan renewal request.
- Once you’ve confirmed that your contract has ended and you’re fully paid up, go to Plan Details in the app and hit the Renew my Plan link to go to www.globe.com.ph/shop/plan-renewal.
With the end of your contract, you have the option to upgrade or downgrade to a higher or lower tier plan but remember that your renewal options will depend upon your new plan.
Renewing your plan allows you to retain your number and avail of a new handset which may either be free or with a certain payment, depending on your plan.
For your plan options, you can choose between GPlan with a device or with GCash which comes with a 24-month contract, or GPlan SIM-Only which is a line-only plan. You may check these plans in detail at https://shop.globe.com.ph/postpaid-plans.
If you’ve recently reactivated your postpaid plan without any contract carried over, please wait at least six months before making a plan renewal request.
Yes, this can be done and the new owner may renew the account after six (6) months’.
If there’s still more than 30 days left in your current contract, you'll have to pay a pre-termination fee. If there’s less than 30 days in your ongoing contract, you’re already eligible for plan renewal.
The pre-termination fee is computed as follows:
- Pre-termination fees = Gadget Penalty Fee + Unpaid Monthly Installment (if any) + P550 Admin Fee